"Good. You?"

He nodded.

"Although, I must say something to you?" He uttered, putting the book back in its perspective place.

"Go ahead." I smiled, allowing him to tell me so.

He sighed and bit his lower lip, hesitant about it, but he still chose to speak about it.

"My father and I are to leave for Massachusetts in a week." He told.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"Father told me that it is not safe for me to stay here and that I should not join the battle so I would not have enemies."

"But what about your mother?" I asked.

He smiled again and looked down on his fiddling fingers.

"You should know that Mother and Father never truly loved each other." He stated. "It was an arranged and a loveless marriage. That's why father's going to divorce her."

"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." I furrowed my brows.

"It's alright." He sighed. "Although, even though they have a loveless marriage, I still love them. And I will still come here to visit my mother, and of course, you and Draco." He grinned.

I smiled, closing the book from my lap. I was truly happy that Michael and I fixed the problem between us and I was able to see him as my friend again. However, it's just sad that he's leaving, especially now that we're on good terms now.

"I'll miss you, you know," I told. "You must not forget to inform Luna and Daphne."

"I wouldn't." He chuckled.

I stood up from the chair and walked to him to give him a hug. He hugged back.

"Thank you for everything, Michael." Then, I pulled away.

"Thank you too." He smiled again.

"I must truly go back. Draco might wake up any moment." I chuckled, walking to the door.

"Draco's asleep?" He asked, chuckling, causing me to turn around and look at him.

"I begged him to take an afternoon sleep since he wasn't able to get some sleep because of the-"

"The war." He continued.

"Yes." I sighed. "He hasn't been able to rest much because of thinking of it. But I'm truly grateful that we are able to fix whatever is keeping our friendship apart."

"Me too."

Silence was uttered between us whilst smiling at each other, feeling happy that we could talk comfortably again like we used to.

"I should best be going." I broke the silence.

"I'll see you later then."

-Draco's POV-

I woke up from my afternoon sleep and saw Y/n by my side, sitting and resting her back on the headboard whilst reading a book.

I noticed it was a cold and gloomy day, and it was raining non-stop outside as the tiny droplets of rain tapped on the window.

I admired her for a moment whilst she was very into the book and I didn't bother to disturb her. She flipped to the next page, smiling with those beautiful lips that I adore, with those beautiful dark eyes set upon the book, busy reading each and every sentence of the page.

As she took a glimpse at me, she noticed that I was staring at her and it made her cheeks rosier than it was.

"You...You're already awake." Her face was flustered as she cleared her throat and closed the book from her lap.

I pulled her down and hugged her into my arms.

"What are you doing?" She giggled

"Admiring such a beautiful girl in front of me, of course." We both smiled. "You're face is beautiful." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "You're eyes are beautiful." She closed her eyes and I kissed one of them, then she opened them after. "You're nose is beautiful." I planted another kiss. "You're cheeks are beautiful." Then, another and looked at her lips.

"Are my lips beautiful too?" She asked, grinning.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips, then I replied, "You are perfect."

She hugged me tight and dug her face on my chest.

"I have spoken with Michael as you said." Her voice was a bit faint because her face was still pressed on my chest, but she pulled her head away to look at me. "We're on good terms now." She smiled.

"See, I told you. I know you can fix it." I smiled, proud that she was able to get rid of the heavy problem from her chest.

"Although, he and his father are leaving for Massachusetts in a week." She stated.

"Oh..."

"You must reconcile with him, Draco. You shouldn't hold a grudge towards him. He's your cousin."