🧡- the dick van dyke show

Girlfriend
gxg
Tw⚠️: flashback, death

***************

It was a quiet day at the compound Nat and Wanda were watching the dick van dyke show until they got to season 2 episode 21 and Wanda skipped it. This was weird to Nat as she loves the show "hey Wands why did you skip an episode?" Nat asked tenitively. "I-I don't like-e that one that's al-l" Wanda stuttered out not expecting the question.

"Are you okay??" Nat asked not realising that wanda now could only see was the Sokovian apartment and she was 10 again her family were dead on the floor with Pietro softly sobbing beside her she remained emotionless she didn't cry, she was numb.

"Hey Wanda hunny can you hear me?" Nat spoke softly used to her girlfriends flashbacks. Wanda nodded hearing Nat but not wanting to open her eyes. "Okay that's great baby your doing great can you open your eyes for me?" Nat asked keeping her tone soft Wanda harshly shook her head. "That's alright baby can I touch you?" Nat asked unsure of what Wanda's flashback was of. Wanda nodded slowly and felt a soft hand rubbing circles on her back.

After a few minutes Nat pulled Wanda in and hugged her. "Hi Nat" Wanda spoke timidly. "Hi Hun are you okay now my love?" Nat asked. "Yea, thank you" Wanda said softly. "It's alright sweetheart do you want some tea?" Nat asked calmly. "Yes please" Wanda didn't feel like talking still a bit shaken up.

They went to the kitchen and retrieved the tea and then cuddled in bed and continued to watch the dick van dyke show.

└|∵|┐♪♪┌|∵|┘♪ The next day♪┌|∵|┘└|∵|┐♪

"Can I ask what triggered your flashback yesterday wands?" Nat asked concerned for her lovers wellbeing. "The episode.. the one we skipped me and my family were watching it when the bomb dropped and I can't watch it because it m terrified Incase it happens again!" Wanda said as crocodile tears fell down her cheeks. "Oh my love I'm sorry.." Nat said hugging her . "No it's ok, I'm okay" Wanda reassured her girlfriend.

Later that day while Wanda was showering Nat went and took the DVD out of the episode 21 case and threw it away replacing the case back in the box set. Wanda realized months later when she was cleaning her room and was thankful for her soon to be wife.

********************
Word count: 470

Sorry how short these have gotten. I have lost motivation recently and school is killing me at the moment but I'm off school for a week so I'm trying to update more. I appreciate you reading this have a great day❤️.

Thx for reading and take care of yourself, earth and drink something take your meds if that's something you need to do.🙃