🧡- to early!!

Fluff

Engaged

gxg

No tw for once
👁️👄👁️
***********************

No tw for once 👁️👄👁️***********************

***********************
Nats pov.

It was 9am on a Saturday and I wanted to get up one problem.
The sleeping beauty on my lap. My soon-to-be wife, it seems unreal. I proposed to Wanda last night I can't believe she said yes!! I was super nervous about it as she seems like my one and only and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.
Currently she was peacefully cuddled into my side, my chest a pillow for her head. Like I said though I was starting to get hungry and I was planning on making breakfast in bed but I didn't want to disturb Wanda.

After another half an hour I got up from under her but she stirred and woke up I internally cursed myself. "Where are you going?" Wanda mumbled in a husky morning voice " to make us breakfast!" I whisper shouted not wanting to wake her up more. " Nope your not doing that." Wanda firmly said now sitting up in bed looking at me. "What? Why!" I asked her. Wanda chuckled softly and tenderly said " babe the last time you tried to cook the kitchen needed replacing" I forgot about that..
"And" Wanda said interrupting my thoughts " I'm not letting you go it's to early to get out of bed?!" She exclaimed while pulling me back into bed and sitting on my hips. "Really wands!" "What I like my cuddles! Now it's time for sleep!" Wanda said enthusiastically. "Wands I love you but I want to get up" I pleaded as she flopped onto my stomach putting her head on my chest "but cuddles.." she said while giving me puppy eyes. "Fine but only another 30 minutes cause I'm hungry!" "Okay-y" wanda yawned and pulled the sheets up over us as we slowly drifted into sleep legs intwined and Wanda lying directly on top of me.

When we woke up it was 2pm. Steve came in to check we were ok as the latest we get up is 10am.

***********
Word count:350

Sorry it's really short but I wrote this on the way to school and didn't know how to end it

Thx for reading and take care of yourself, earth and drink something take your meds if that's something you do.🙃