🧡- the big question?

✨Fluff✨

Established relationship.

gxg

No Tw🙃

********************
No one's pov.

Nat was planning on setting up a beautiful date for her and wanda as tonight was the night she would ask Wanda To be her wife.

The date was on the roof of the compound with fairy lights and blankets with nats laptop with Wanda's favorite movie pulled up.
The ring box resting at the bottom of the popcorn tub.

Wanda pov.

I woke up this morning to a note from Nat saying she was busy today and had to attend meetings at shield all day so our movie night was pushed back a few hours.
I was upset as Nat was to busy to hang out with me today but I understood why. So I went to annoy Yelena!!
She was my best friend I loved her like a sister we bonded our love of plants and trading embarrassing stories of Nat. When Nat first introduced us after she joined the avengers. We went to the cinema (movie theater) to watch a new film we wanted to see and get some grocery shopping done (maybe buying new clothes). b
By the time we got back it was dark and 7pm and nat had texted me to be ready by 8pm and dress comfortably she said she would pick me up at the lift (elevator).

Yelena and me put the shopping away and I left to shower and get ready excited for movie night with Nat.

Nats pov.

Yelena took Wanda out and it gave me time to set up, get dressed and prepare what I would say..

I left the roof that was elegantly set up with fairy lights and soft coloured blankets. By then it was 6:30pm so I showered pulled my clothes on and rehearsed my speech to Wanda pouring my love for her into my words
It was nearly 8pm I was waiting by the lift with a red rose and a stupid smile that spread as she approached her in an oversized green jumper, black leggings and I handed my beautiful girl the rose as we share a kiss in the lift. My anticipation building ready to make the love of my life my wife. We got to the roof and Wanda excitedly gasped at the sight! "When did you do this I love it ?!" Wanda asked her eyes filled with adoration and love. "I'm glad you like it love and I set it up while you were out!" I replied excitement evident in my voice. "What are we watching love?" Wanda questioned. " You're favorite honey I know you love this one" I spoke softly gesturing to the projector screen as we sat down getting ready to play the movie cuddling into each other, stealing a few kisses.

•°•°•°•°•°time skip•°•°•°•°•°

No one's pov.

As the movie came to an end and the credits rolled Wanda pulled a small ring box out of her tub and Nat quickly took it and faced Wanda taking a small moment to compose herself. "Nat, honey what's going on??" Wanda asked not entirely catching on yet.. as Nat began "Wanda, the love of my life, my purpose to keep going, the light in the dark of my life. You complete me and I can't even begin to imagine how my life would be if you were no longer in it. I may not know much about love but I know that the love between us is real and pure. I love you Wanda Maximoff more than life it's self. I am ready to venture into this chapter of our life's if you will have me.." Nat spoke and Wanda let a few years slip and scrunched her nose up while hearing those words. When Wanda was suddenly pulled to her feet as Natasha got down on one knee and opened the small box..

"Wanda Maximoff would you make me the happiest person on this planet and take me as your wife and let us live as one, together forever.." Nat finished as Wanda smiled..

"YES YES AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES YES!! YES NAT I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR WIFE!!!" Wanda yelled and cried as Nat slipped the elegant ring onto her finger unable to contain herself Nat got up and kissed Wanda nothing sexual but sensual and slow as all they poured their love into the kiss.

When they pulled apart the world felt brighter and more beautiful as they stared at the bright starts in each other's arms and Wanda used her magic on her phone to play soft slow music as they slow danced in each other's arms time feeling slowed down the small beating of Nats heart was all Wanda cared about while laying her head on Nats chest while Nat softly hummed along to the song playing..

**********************
Word count: 842

This was super fun to write!! Thx for reading and take care of yourself, earth and drink something take your meds if that's something you do.🙃