🧡- puppers

Gxg

Nat:29
Wanda:28
Yelena:17

Tw⚠️: mentions of anxiety, nightmares and panic attacks

******************

*****************It's Yelena's birthday soon Wanda and Nat have been looking into getting Yelena a dog

*****************
It's Yelena's birthday soon Wanda and Nat have been looking into getting Yelena a dog. Not only is it something she's always wanted but they recently ( a few months ago) saved her from the red room and she's been struggling. Wanda and yelena had gotten closer over this short amount of time like a best friend and Nat loved it as yelena had someone else to go too when she needed it. Yelena doesn't show it to the others but if she has a panic attack it's Nat or Wanda she goes too for help grounding herself or just getting her through them in a safe way. This was after Wanda had found her cuddled up in a corner hyperventilating as Nat was on a short recon missions but before that she went to Wanda it was just Nat she went to for help. Nat and Wanda have woken up multiple mornings to find a certain blonde in their bed obviously they don't mind having the blonde there but it's just not practical when they have missions together. They think getting her a dog will help as animals are great for anxiety.

Yelena's 17th birthday was coming up Nat and Wanda both agreed on getting her a dog. They wanted to let her pick the dog though. As Yelena had struggled finding her independence and she liked to make her own decisions now. So they agreed upon taking her to the animal shelter on her birthday to let her get a dog. Then they planned on letting her get accessories for the dog like- bed, food and water bowls, toys. Like a mini shopping spree.

°•°•°The day off Yelena's birthday:

"Morning baby" Nat husked as she pecked Wanda's lips who was sandwiched between Nat and Yelena. When Yelena walked in to their room last night for some reason she favoured Wanda over her sister. "Morning darling" Wanda replied. "You want to wake Lena?" Nat asked with childlike excitement. "Yess payback from last week" Wanda replied, she was referring to the time Yelena and peter put hairdye in her hair conditioner.

Once they were up Yelena remained in a ball in the middle of their bed now. "WAKEY WAKEY LENA, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" Nat and Wanda shouted and Clint joined in from the vents while they popped party poppers. Yelena just grumbled "it's too early" and rolled over. "Just get up lena it's not that hard" Nat said as she shook Yelena. To which she got "NO IM HIBERRNATING!!" they got a proper reply now at least. "Your not an animal Lena!" Wanda pointed out. Nat laughing at her sisters antics said "and even if you were it's not even cold!!" "YOU SAID I CAN BE WHAT I WANT TO BE!!" Yelena yelled back. "THATS IT!" Nat shouted as she climbed in next to her sister and started to tickle her like she did when Yelena was six. "No! NO!! NATTT" Yelena whined and laughed as Wanda pulled Nat of Yelena with a cloud of red. "time to get up now yel" Wanda said to yelena. "No!" Was the only response they got back. " Ugh.. that's it" Wanda said picking yelena up bridal style. "PUT ME DOWNNN" yelena whined but the only response she got was a no from Nat. Once In the kitchen yelena was placed on her respected bar stool on their floor trust those idiotic men to put all the women on one floor🙄. Nat placed a kiss on her sisters head. And Wanda walked around the counter to the stove.