🧡- a.. kid?

✨Angst and FLuff✨

Married.

Gxg

***********************
No one's pov.

Wanda and Nat have been married for 3 years now. Nat had always wanted a children of her own and Wanda understood why she did but didn't feel ready for the responsibility of a child the last time they talked about it and Nat was upset but didn't push Wanda as a child is hard work.

But today suprising Nat , Wanda brought up the idea while they were eating their lunch..

Nats pov.

It was lunch time so me and Wanda sat down eating when Wanda broke the comfortable silence by speaking, asking me a question
"Canwehaveachild?!" but I didn't catch it as it came out to quickly. "Could you repeat that darling?" I asked and Wanda took a deep breath. She composed herself then spoke hesitantly beginning her question " I know we spoke about having a child a while ago and recently I have felt ready to become a mom if you are still ready?" She spoke slowly wording it slightly different while I took in what she said. " Yes!! Of course I want to raise a child with you!" I shouted a bit while running up to her pulling into my arms.

°•°•°•°•°•time skip to after lunch°•°•°•°•°•

Wanda's pov.

After lunch we sit on the couch and continued our discussion about having a child as soon as Nat bought up the idea of me getting pregnant since she could not after the red room and me giving birth to our child, I got quiet Nat still waiting for an answer while I stayed quiet. "Wanda??" " Are you ok?" "Hunny it's ok, I'm sorry. it was just a suggestion?!" My wife hurried out I then found my words. "It's ok you don't need to apologize. I just.. I don't want to carry our child.. it's not that I don't want to have a kid.. Of course I do it's just.. I know what it does to you and your body and I don't want to put myself through that.. I'm sorry" I whispered the sorry part.

Nats pov.

As Wanda told me this I felt guilty and I straight away "I'm glad you told me and that's completely fine with me it's your body. YOUR body. meaning if you do not want to carry our child i will respect that there are other ways to have children, we could adopt or use a surrogate if that's the way we want to go.." I trailed off as I got pulled into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you.. I love you!" Wanda spoke into my neck. "It's ok love."

To the present day..

Nat and Wanda adopted. She was a five year old girl called Lexi Nat also got back in touch with her sister Yelena so Lexi got to know her new auntie Lena who gave her a puppy for her 5th birthday which Lexi called Cheeto.

Nat and Wanda lived full life's and loved their small family till the end.

*******************
Word count: 516

Thx for reading xx

Take care of yourselves x