For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn.

So if you seek beneath our floors

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware

Of finding more than treasure there.

The two goblins were just about to bow to the witch and wizard, when both Death and Morgan beat them to it, bowing to them. They blinked in surprise before bowing back to the two. Through those doors, also flanked with goblins, was a vast marble hall long counters stretching along its length with doors leading off to the vault passageways with around a hundred goblins sitting at them. And it was much bigger then she thought, but that must have something to do with the fact she was six.

The two approached one of the goblins but waited, seeing as he was doing some paperwork. And finally he looked seeing the two waiting patiently. Tilting his head, the goblin hummed before motioning the pair forward. The little girl barely being able to see him. "What brings you here today?" The goblin asked.

Death looked down at Morgan wanting her to speak for herself, as he picked her up allowing her to see the goblin. "I am Morgan Ada Potter, and I was hoping you could help us today with an inheritance test and blood adoption please." She said kindly to the goblin.

He didn't give much away before humming softly. "Follow me." He said getting down from his place and taking the pair to one of the higher ups. As they went down the hall, Morgan's eyes were wide with awe, she had never been down this way before. Death smiled at the little girl, a laugh almost leaving his lips as she looked around in wonderment.

The goblin in front of them stopped, knocking on the door. Telling the pair to wait outside of the room, the goblin stepped inside the office. After a minute or so, the goblin walked out, letting the pair inside the office. Morgan looked around the office seeing the many book lining the wall behind the goblin, the portraits hanging off to the right side showing some important goblins, and just in front of the goblins desk were the two chairs.

The two waited patiently before the goblin looked up to them. "Take a seat." He said, his voice gruff. Death still holding Morgan sat down, the little girl sitting on his lap. Morgan smiled towards the goblin.

"May your gold flourish Sir goblin. I am Morgan Ada Potter, and I am hoping that you may be able to help me with an inheritance test and a blood adoption please." Morgan greeted smiling.

The goblin blinked in surprise hearing the words of greeting. "And may your enemies bleed around you Lady Potter. I am Goldclaw the head goblin just below the King." He greeted. Morgan nodded in greeting. Goldclaw opened one of his desk draws bringing out old parchment and a silver dagger, emeralds and sapphires encrusted on the handle. "Lady Potter, please allow six drops of blood to fall on the parchment and we shall learn just exactly who you belong to." Goldclaw instructed.

Morgan looked up at Death who nodded to the young girl, slowly she got off his lap, a certain coldness filling her as she stepped away from the deity before taking the dagger from Goldclaw, she made a quick line through her left hand and squeezed counting the drops of blood, when the sixth drop fell she moved her hand, Death taking it and healing the cut with his powers.

The three waited patiently as Morgan's blood moved intricately across the parchment, words writing across the old, and worn paper. Goldclaw nodded to the young witch letting her look over the words. And she was quite surprised to see just who exactly she now is.