Jin- YOU SHOULDN'T SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT SHE IS UR MOM ?!

Y/n- oh?! she is my mom ? NO NO , She was my mom.

Namjoon- Y/N?! 

Y/n pov- After namjoon shouted at me i threw the papers which were in the folder at mom , no no Mrs.kim.

Y/n - Here !

Mr.kim and Mrs.kim - *shook*

Mrs.kim- h-how di-d

Y/n- How did i get it ? It doesn't matters , it makes everything clear now , why you married him! * pointing at mr.kim*And if you don't remember let me tell you it is my bday !

Mrs.kim- w-what?

Y/n- *laughing* what did i even expect , The person who gave me  to a nanny when i was just 8-9 years old , will remember my bday ? haha

Y/n- I thought appa had left because of me . But the truth came out today , he left because of YOU !

Y/n pov- After saying , taehyung slapped me .

Taehyung- How dare u speak like that ?!

Y/n-* sad chuckle * 

Jimin- GET OUT!

Y/n- You don't need to tell me , i will go by myself . and Mrs.kim I hope you enjoy ur new life with ur husband , daughter and ur sons . And i free u from myself , u can do whatever u like to . *fake smile * Good bye.

Y/n pov- with that i went out from the mansion .

Mrs.kim- N-no y/n .* crying *

Mr.kim- Y/m/n handle urself .* verge of crying* boys go find her!

Jimin- why shall we dad ?

Taehyung- yeah she is just useless.

Mr.kim- boys ..........y/n is ur real sister

BTS- WHAT?!

Jin- What are u saying dad ?!

Namjoon- Have you lost ur mind ?!

Mr.kim- Boys , y/n is ur real sister , don't u remember ur mom was pregnant with ur sister y/n .

Hobi- yeah but wasn't she kidnapped and had died ?!

Mr.kim- No actually , Your Mom was 3 months pregnant and my company was going in loss , ur grandfather (y/n's mom's father) Didn't wanted his daughter to live in poverty , so he had fixed ur mom's marriage with y/d (Mr.lee) Your mom and me begged him not to do so  but couldn't do anything , she got married to y/d , Ur mom had told y/d that she loved me and will go come back to me when everything was fine , and he was a good man , so he agreed . But ur grandfather wanted a kid from ur mom , but she loved me . so , she adopted a kid  which was y/s/n.After few years , Suddenly y/d died in a car accident . and y/n thought it was because of her , ur mom handled 2 small kids , and she was the new CEO of lee company after 3-4 years  my company was at top and i was a mafia , so we both thought of marrying again , If i would have told that ur mom had married someone else , you guys would have hated her , so i thought of telling that she was dead with ur sister .

Jimin- s-so, u-u mean that y-y/n is our real sister , our blood r-related sister   ? *crying *

Mr.kim -*nodded *

Jin- she is our princess ?

Yoongi - M-my doll ?

Taehyung- t-tiger ?

Everyone -*Crying*

A/n- suddenly jake (BTS trusted man) came .

Jake- Sir?*shook by seeing the heartless mafia's crying *