I finish everything around 6, giving me enough time to shower and change. Maddy texted me earlier and she was already getting ready. It takes her longer than it would ever take me obviously. I don't need to try much, not to be fucking conceited or anything, but I really don't.

I picked her up right at 7 on the dot and brought her out to this new restaurant that opened up a couple of weeks ago. The food was ten out of ten besides the fact that it took almost an hour to be ready. Nevertheless, I had a good time with my girl.

"I hate that we can't order wine," Maddy says. We're still here, only having finished our food a couple of minutes ago. "I have a bottle back at my place," I tell her. She taps her fingers against the back of my hand. "Really? A good one?" she asks. She knows her damn wine. She's only 20. "Yeah, duh," I reply. She glares at me, but I only grin. "Okay, let's go then," she retorts. The waiter comes back with our bill and I give him my card before Maddy can pull out any cash. "Here." She slides a 50 dollar bill across the table to me.

I slide it back. "I invited you out, I pay," I remind her. She rolls her green eyes. "I know, Xan, but I can pay for myself," she retorts. It'll take some time before I can actually get through her completely. "You can pay next time," I lie. She hesitates before shoving the bill back into her clutch. "Fine," she concedes. The waiter returns with my card and I hand him a twenty for a tip. He thanks me and then leaves. I stand up, but Maddy stays seated. Her mouth gapes a bit. "I could've paid the tip," she says.

"Get a job first, then we'll talk," I say. She glares at me again, jaw clenched. She stands up slowly and then walks by my side as we walk out. "I hate you," she says. I smile because I won. I didn't just pay because she hasn't found a new job yet but because I did invite her out. It's not like I expected her to pay anyway. I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers. Her shoulders relax again as we walk out to my car.

With traffic, the ride home lasts a little bit longer, about twenty minutes. "Hey, lovebirds," Rhys says when we enter the kitchen. Cgc and him are sitting in the living room watching something on TV. I pull out the wine I bought the other day and grab two glasses from the cabinet. I pour us both quite a bit and hand her a glass. She takes a sip immediately and we both start for the stairs. "Night, boys," I tell my friends. As we ascend the stairs, Rhys shouts. "Don't be too loud," he says. "Shut up, Rhys," Maddy answers for me.

"Sorry, Maddy," Rhys actually replies back. I smile. Why he's still scared of her, I don't know, but it's hilarious. She sits on my bed and sets her glass down on the nightstand. I close and lock the door behind me and follow her. I kick off my shoes and she lifts her legs on my bed, putting them on my lap. I untie the straps on her heels and unwrap them from her calves. Visible marks redden her skin. "Fashion hurts sometimes," she says.

I undo the other one too and then rub the reddened skin on her legs. "These legs are too pretty to be hurt," I say. She leans over and grabs my wine from me, takes a sip, and then places it next to hers. "Come here," she says, laying back against the headboard on my bed. Hell yes. When your girlfriend is as gorgeous as mine, you'll take sex whenever she'll give it to you. Luckily, she enjoys sex as much as I do.

I get up from where I'm sitting and walk over to the other side of the bed and sit down next to her. She doesn't hesitate to climb on top of my lap, her tight skirt sliding up by itself. "You sure?" I ask as she already pulls off my shirt. "Always," she says quietly. She doesn't like being too loud when my roommates are home. I nod and place my hands on her ass, pulling her closer to me. She leans her head to the side and our lips smash together instantly. My skin lights up immediately. Even after all this time, every time feels like the very first time.

She moans softly into my mouth and my hands run up her body to pull off her small shirt. She helps me remove it, not wanting our lips to be parted for too long. She slips her tongue into my mouth this time, brushing it against mine immediately. God, I love her. There's no one I'd rather be doing this with than her. I deepen the kiss as she begins to unbutton my jeans. She pulls away again and I pull down both my pants and boxers off easily. I quickly grab a condom from the nightstand a rip it open with my teeth. I pull it out and hand it to her.

She slides it onto my length quickly and kisses me again. I pull her skirt up more so that it wraps around her waist. She sinks her body deeper into me and I feel her dripping against my bare leg. Fuck. Her fingers skim the ridges of my abs and then she starts giving me a handjob, her pumps slow. I groan against her mouth and lower my hand to tease her as much as she's teasing me.

My fingers graze over her opening and I stick one finger inside of her. She gasps against my mouth, pulling away from the kiss. Her chest falls heavily, but she still teases me tremendously. I slowly pump one finger in and out of her. She grows impatient, moving her hips against my finger. "More," she moans out lowly. I slip another finger in earning another gasp. I pump them in and out of her at a faster pace and she also increases the pace on her pumps.

"Fuck," I say, needing more than this. I bend my fingers inside of her and rub circles on her clit with my thumb now. She bites down on her lower lip, keeping her moans very low. She closes her eyes, spreading her legs open so that I have a view of everything. I grab my dick out of her grip and pump it once myself before finding my way inside of her. Luckily, she's wearing a thong so I just move it over to the side. We both moan at the first entrance. "Lay back completely," I tell her. I open my legs so that she has space. Without pulling out, I fix myself onto my knees and hover over her.

I sink down, my arm by the side of her head. I know I won't be able to hear her moans since she hides them when my roommates are home, but I want to feel them against my mouth. I lean down, our faces inches apart. "I'm gonna kiss you. Don't pull away," I tell her. She nods and then I kiss her passionately. My tongue enters her mouth and I start pumping in and out of her.

Each time I'm all the way inside of her, she moans into my mouth, sending vibrations throughout my body. It turns me on to a great extent, so I return the moans back into her mouth. I don't necessarily care how loud I am. I rather have my roommates hear me than her. Her long legs wrap around my waist and her hips buckle up, wanting to meet mine. I hold her down, pressing on her lower stomach with my free hand. She moans into my mouth a little louder.

I have to fight everything inside of me not to finish right now. This kissing method just makes it harder for me to last longer but I want to feel her moan against my mouth. "Can I go faster?" I pull away from the kiss for just a second to ask. She nods quickly. So I do. My pumps become faster, not filling her completely anymore, but giving her a nice enough sensation that'll lead to a climax. Her breath becomes ragged along with mine and she tries to move her lips away from mine, I let her.

Breathy low moans escape her lips. "You're so beautiful," I breathe out. Her eyes flutter open momentarily and she kisses my shoulder. Her mouth starts to gape open and I feel her clench around me. I can't even stop myself this time, the sensation feeling too good. I finish, but continue to pump at the same time. "Oh my God," she breathes, finishing shortly after me.

After a quick shower together, we both come back to my room and watch some chick flick I let her pick out. I don't pay much attention to it, but to the girl who lays on me instead. I can't believe that there were days when I questioned how I felt about her. Those days are far behind me now and I now know how much I love and can't live without her. I don't think there are people who fit better for each other than Maddy and me. It was a surprise to others as much as it was to us. I truly never saw this coming but I'm so fucking glad it did.

There's nowhere I'd rather be than with the girl that I love most. She truly saved me.