Time For The Food Festival

Katsuki woke up in his own room, someone must have moved him because he remembered falling asleep nesting with his little sister the night previous, Bakugou sat up in his bed and looked around his room, he noticed his mate standing by his window, starring out towards his future kingdom, the werewolves ears flicked and he turned to look at his luna, smiling gently at him.
"Good afternoon Kat" the luna ran his hand through his blonde spiked hair and sighed,
"Why the hell didn't you wake me up?" Ejirou walked away from the window and over to Katsuki,
"You looked tired, I woke Eri up and moved you here so you could sleep in" Bakugou rolled his eyes and got up, he dressed himself in his bathroom before he walked back into his room, he made his way over to Kirishima, who was in front of the window again, Katsuki looked at the kingdom, noticing that there seems to be a lot more people than normal.
"What's with all the people?" the werewolf chuckled and wrapped an arm around Bakugou's waist, pulling him against his body, the luna hummed slightly in response, his mind was telling him to submit to his soulmate but he would never give in to such a thing, he would never submit to anyone,
"They're getting ready for the food festival tonight" Ejirou unwrapped his arm from around his mates waist and walked to the door, he turned towards Katsuki "Come on, I'll explain on the way" The food festival is an annual event that is hosted by the werewolf kingdom, the festival is held at night and brings a lot of people from all different kingdoms together, drinks and meals can be brought from the stalls and entertainment will be provided.

Katsuki stood in front of his mirror, his outfit laid neatly on his bed, everyone else had already gotten ready and were waiting for him. The moon shone behind him, casting a blue light into the luna's room, Bakugou starred at himself as he watched his body change, his eyes inverted, his crimson pulps becoming a dark red and the whites of his eyes turning black, from his hands up to his mid fore arms also turning black, his claws extended, the tips of his fingers and his long claws turned a bight orange, contrasting with the black. The luna hated this part of being dragon hearted, he can't control his transformation when the moon was full, he didn't want his mate to find out this way but there was nothing he could do about it now.
"Kat are you okay? we need to get going soon" Bakugou mental slapped himself, he put on his clothes and walked over to his door, he took a deep breath, accepting his fate he opened his door and walked out. Ejirou starred at his mate, he had a pained expression on his face, he wasn't angry, just confused and hurt. "Your not a human...why didn't you tell me?" Katsuki looked at his alpha, he could see how hurt he looked and it was killing him,
"I wanted to, just not like this, shit..." the werewolf could hear the honestly in his voice, he smiled gently at him, he brushed his hand over Bakugou's cheek, Kirishima placed his thumb under the blonde's chin and tilted his head up so Ejirou could look into his mate eyes, even if they were inverted currently, they were still full of hidden emotions.
"Your beautiful Kat, I don't care if you aren't human, you're still my soulmate" the luna didn't know what caused it but he suddenly had his arms tightly wrapped around his alphas shoulders, his face pressed against his chest, Ejirou's tail wagged as he hugged his luna, he reluctantly let go and instead took the blondes hand as they walked down the hallways and out of the castle.

"Oniichan this is so cool!" Katsuki chuckled at his sister, she was right though, the main street was packed with stalls selling food and drinks, the normal markets were now beautifully decorated. All the different scents of freshly cooked food filled the young omega's nose, making her hungry, she turned and to her delight, her brother had already bought dinner for all of them.

Eri yawned as she was picked up, the small omega quickly falling asleep as she was carried in her brothers arms.
"Did you enjoy tonight Kat?" Katsuki's inverted eyes fell on his mate, who just smiled at him,
"I only came becuase Eri wanted to go" it was a lie, maybe at first he didn't like the idea of being around a mass amount of people, but he had started to enjoy the fesvital, of course he would never tell his alphas that.

Something was off with Shoto, Katsuki knew that much, the alpha hadn't said anything all night and he was being distant. After returning to the castle and putting his little sister in bed, Bakugou went straight to Shoto's room, he knocked, after hearing a faint "come in" he entered, it was then that the luna relised what had been bothering Shoto, it had been a few weeks since he had last feed the vampire.

Katsuki sat against Shoto's headboard, he pulled the collar of his shirt down and tilted his head, offering his neck to Shoto.

"Here, bite me"

Authors Note
Sorry about the late update, I've had writers block for about three days and now I'm behind on my schedule.

I want to finish this story before Bakugou's birthday as I'm planning to write a special chapter for his birthday.

So you can acspect one chapter per day until this story is complete and if I dont finish this story in time, I will still post the chapter for his birthday, it will just be late.

Other than that please enjoy !