Ejirous Coronation

Bright sunlight caused Katsuki to wake up, he opened his crimson eyes and looked around his room for his alpha, Ejirou was in the bathroom spiking up his hair. Bakugou stood from the bed, flinching at the pain in his lower back, he walked into the bathroom and hugged his mate from behind,
"Morning Eji..." Kirishima hummed and turned around, he pressed a kiss to his luna's forehead,
"Morning Kat" Ejirou's rut was over, last night was when it ended, the alpha had washed both his mate and his bodies, and he changed the bedsheets as well. Today he was going to be crowned king, he was excited by nervous at the same.

Katsuki and Ejirou walked down for breakfast with their hands intertwined. Kirishima opened the door for his mate and followed him inside the large dining hall,
"Hey Katsuki, morning Ejirou" Uraraka greeted the two mates as they sat down at the table and started eating,
"Hey pink cheeks" the beta smiled at him, the blonde just rolled his eyes in response. After breakfast, the trio made their way to the throne room, they entered and saw servants setting the room up for the ball scheduled for that night.

"Are you okay Eji?" Katsuki was concerned for his alpha, Ejirou was pacing back and forth in front of the castle gates, he was about to walk out of them with his mate and be crowned king.
"Yeah I'm okay kat, just nervous" the alpha reassured his luna before intertwining their hands, the gates were opened and the two mates walked out. The entire kingdom had gathered in the town square to watch the coronation of the new king. Ejirou walked up to his mother, his mate standing behind him, the alpha bowed his head and kneeled.
"I, one of the werewolves Queens, give up the throne to our son, Ejirou Kirishima" Ejirou's mother placed Kirishima's crown on his head and he stood from his knees, the crowd went wild, chanting,
"long live the king, long live the king!"

Chatter and music filled the throne room, royal families from all over came to honour the new rulers. Ejirou stood talking to one of the other rulers, Katsuki was listening to Uraraka gush over all the royals surrounding her.
"I can't believe I was allowed to attend this ball!" the beta squealed happily, the blonde rolled his eyes at her, the luna looked around at the people in the room, he saw his alpha talking to some black-haired female and he didn't like it, he growled lowly as he walked over to his mate and grab his hand.
"Hey kat, are you having fun?," Kirishima wrapped an arm around Katsuki's waist and pulled him against his body, Bakugou purred in response. "Do you want to dance with me?" the blonde nodded and was led into the middle of the room, a slow song started playing, and the two mates spun around each other in smooth motions.

The night was filled with dancing, delicious food and a good feeling. Katsuki was happy with his alpha for the rest of time, they were the rulers of a kingdom and would always be together.

Author's Note

This story has come to an end, I hope you enjoyed reading it because I have enjoyed writing it.

Started: 11th of February, 2022

Finished: 5th of June, 2022

Total Word Count: 18404