Sacrifices Have To Be Made

Screaming filled the throne room, Katsuki clang to Shoto's body, he could barely breathe with the amount of tears that were still streaming down his face and shoulders, Eri wasn't taking it any better then her brother, the young omega crying as she hugged Ejirou tightly. Kirishima's mothers walked into the room, a large group of guards following behind them, all of them stopping dead in their tracks once they saw the horror scene in front of them.
"My gosh, Ejirou what happened?" the werewolf turned to face his mom, she could see how sad he looked, his ears were flopped down and his normally bright ruby eyes were now dull,
"Todoroki has been killed.." the beta werewolf looked down at her sons luna, he had cried himself asleep and was still clinging to his best friend. Ejirou picked up his omega, giving her to his mom as he stepped forward to pick up his mate. The blonde and his sister were carried up stairs, both were put in bed, Katsuki stirred in his sleep, grabbing the closest pillow and hugging it tightly. Help him, help our mate...Kirishima's alpha screamed at him, shaking his head, the red haired werewolf turned to his mothers,
"Is there a way that I could get Todorok's clothing sealed with his scent?" The three women looked between them and back at their pup,
"You mean scent engraving? You will need a witch for that" Ejirou nodded, turning back to look at his luna, he didn't like the idea of letting his mate have the scent of another alpha on him, but that other alpha just happened to be the blonde's best friend so he would make an exception.
"Where do I find one?"

"In the forest, by the borders, there is a shop run by a witch, that's where you will find her"

Ejirou replayed the directions in his mind over and over again, Kirishima eventually found a small wooden shop, just like his mother had said, it was right on the border. Entering the werewolf looked around at all the differently coloured potions hanging on the walls, over to his right was a large iron cauldron with a bubbling liquid within it.
"Hello, how can I help you?" Ejirou looked back over to where the cauldron was, but now there was a short, brown haired girl stirring it as she smiled at the alpha.
"Are you Ochako Uraraka by any chance?" the beta nodded, fixing her hat slightly as she walked over to the prince,
"What can I do for you?" Kirishima took out Shoto's clothing from the bag he had brought with him, Ochako's expression when from happy to horrified in a matter of seconds, she took a few steps back, her hand over her mouth. "This is Shoto's clothing.....What happened to him....Is Katsuki okay?" Ejirou didn't understand how this random witch would know his mate and Todoroki, he would ask her later.
"Todoroki was killed and Kat isn't handling it well"

"So Shoto was killed during a riot in the castle and you want me to scent engrave his clothes for Katsuki?" Ejirou nodded, sighing the brown haired beta walked over to her shelf and picked up a potion, she walked back over to Kirishima, who was looking at her in confusion. "If you don't mind, I'd like to come live in the castle, so I can be more of use" the prince starred at the beta women, it was true that she could be of great help but Ejirou still didn't know how she knew about his mate and hid best friend,
"I have one question before I let you live in my castle, what is your relation with my soulmate and Todoroki?" Ochako smiled gently at the taller alpha,
"We are childhood friends, we basically grew up together" Kirishima nodded, he hadn't really considered the possibility that Katsuki would know other people that don't live in the castle where he grew up.
"Well in that case, I'll be happy to have you live within the castle" the brown haired beta smiled as she threw the potion she has been holding onto the floor, as soon as the bottle hit the wooden floor boards blue smoke filled the room, Ejirou waved his hand in front of hid face, coughing.
"Right, now that my room is in the castle, I will start on the scent engraving, I'll also make a few potions to help as well, for now you should return to Katsuki, he needs you"

Ejirou walked into his and Katsuki's room, the luna was shaking, tears running down his face as he hugged a pillow tightly. Kirishima walked over to the bed, leaning against the headboard as he looked down the his mate, unsure of what he was meant to do to help, he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist, pulling the blonde onto his chest, the alpha traced small circles on his luna's hips, it seemed to help, even just a little bit.

"SHOTO!!" Katsuki screamed as he sat up quickly, he took shaky breath, trying to ground himself, Ejirou sat up, looking at his mate with a worried expression.
"Kat...are you okay?" Bakugou shook his head, tears picking at the sides of his crimson eyes as memories of Shoto filled his mind again, the alpha gently pulled his mate towards him, scenting the luna softly, the blonde tilted his head to the side, giving the werewolf better access to his scent gland, started purring slightly at the strong smell of his alpha filled his lungs, even in is current mental state, Katsuki still loved Ejirou's scent of smoke and berries. Up until now, Bakugou's scent had been sour, a clear sign of his sadness, but now that Kirishima was scenting him, the blonde's scent became sweeter, the alpha nuzzled his mates scent gland, his arms protectively wrapped around Katsuki's waist.

"Go back to sleep Kat, I'll be here all night long"