Nesting With Shoto

"Stop smiling at me shitty hair" Ejirou chuckled at his mate, the two currently on their way back to the castle, fingers intertwined as they walked side by side. The sun was starting to set, casting the surrounding city in a warm orange glow, Katsuki looked towards his alpha, the lighting making his red hair pop even more off his tanned skin. It was nights like these that Bakugou loves, the air fresh, a soft, cool breeze blowing up from the sea, the sun disappearing slowly under the horizon and the moon rising to take its place.

"Welcome home oniichan and Kiri-san!" Eri greeted her brother and her new werewolf friend, the three of them walked towards the dinning halls for dinner, Katsuki sat between his two alphas, Eri sat next to Ejirou, much to Shoto's disappointment. Everybody eat their meals as they listened to Kirishima's mothers make small talk with each other, it wasn't until all conversation stopped that Bakugou realised that everyone was looking at him, he had been playing with his food and hadn't really eaten any of it.
"Kat are you okay, why haven't you eaten your dinner?" The werewolf had noticed a change in his mates behavior, he was more quite and sluggish, the luna looked at the alpha, exhaustion lacing his crimson eyes.
"I'm fine, I just need to nest" unlike other omegas or lunas who get stressed, Katsuki gets sleepy and lethargic when he doesn't nest, Ejirou nodded slowly,
"Would you like me to carry you up to your room so you can nest?" the blonde considered the offer before shaking his head, he stood from his chair and walked over to Shoto, he tugged gently at his shirt, Todoroki turned his head, smiling at his luna.
"Katsuki?" Katsuki pulled on his shirt again and the vampire understood what he wanted, Shoto stood up, picking up Bakugou and excusing the both of them before heading up stairs.

Katsuki wrapped his arms around Shoto's shoulders loosely, purring softly as Todoroki traced small circles on his hips. The vampire had missed the close proximity with his luna, missed his intoxicating scent, his low purrs. Shoto pressed his nose against Katsuki's scent gland and he inhaled deeply, a content hum escaping him, he could still smell his scent on the blonde, it was faint but still noticeable.
"I've missed nesting with you" Bakugou purred louder into his chest in response, as much as his mind screamed at him that he should be nesting with his soulmate, Katsuki truly did like nesting with Shoto. "Can we spend tomorrow together, just the two of us?" the luna looked up at Todoroki, a frown of his face,
"I told Eri that I'd send tomorrow with her" The alpha smiled gently at his luna, running his hand through the blondes spiked hair,
"That's alright, some other time"

Shoto picked up one of the rugs out of Katsuki's nest, he ran the soft material over his scent gland, making sure that it smelt heavy like him before placing it back down. Todoroki was waiting for his luna to finish his shower, he had already gone for his and was starting to get impatient, he distracted himself by scenting almost all of the materials in the blondes nest, he avoided the two animal hides that Kirishima had given to Katsuki like they were diseased, hating that another alphas scent was in his lunas nest. Bakugou walked out of his bathroom, small droplets of water ran down his neck, bringing attention to his beautifully unmarked scent gland, Shoto mind clouded slightly with thoughts of him sinking his hangs into that delicious looking skin and claiming him as his forever. Katsuki walked over to his nest and fell into it this a small bounce, Todoroki joined him moments later, his arms wrapping themselves around the blondes waist. The luna ran his hands through the vampires bi coloured hair, a low grumble erupting from his chest at the affection he was receiving, his grip tightened on Katsuki's body, it was a sign the alpha was enjoying the pampering. Todoroki's shoulders slumped as he drifted to sleep, his arms still wrapped protectively around his luna. Katsuki's head tilted to the side, his body becoming heavy as tiredness ran through his body, he would be in pain in the morning due to having someone on top of him but he didn't care, for now he was happy nesting with Shoto.

Authors Note

This is a shorter chapter but I enjoyed writing cute cuddling scenes between Sho and Kat.

If you hadn't realised yet our boy Sho has romantic feeling for Kat, but Bakugou only sees him as a close friend, in other words Sho saw the nesting as a romantic thing, Bakugou saw it as platonic.

Other than that please enjoy