Fight For Love

TRIGGER WARNING

This chapter contains character stabbing, if you don't feel comfortable reading it I will put a warning before it starts, feel free to skip to the end of the warning

Sunlight filtered through the curtains, birds chirped outside the window, Katsuki groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, a stinging pain coming from his neck caused him to run his hand over the recently formed puncture wound, flinching slightly as he did so. Bakugou felt the warmth of another body pressed against his own and strong arms wrapped protectively around his waist, the luna looked up, crimson eyes met ruby ones, his alpha smiled gently at him.
"Good morning Kat, did you sleep well?" Katsuki snuggled closer to Ejirou, purring lowly as he nodded, Kirishima felt his tail start to wag, he was happy that his soulmate was getting more and more comfortable around him.

"Let's get ready for the day and go down for breakfast"

Unlike the weeks prior, Shoto didn't sit next to Katsuki, he sat on the opposite side of the table instead. Ejirou hadn't forgotten what had happened last night, he starred intently at the vampire, he would make him pay for daring to touch his soulmate. Todoroki could feel the werewolves eyes locked on him, he kept his head down and tried to eat his food to the best of his ability. After making sure his soulmate had finished his food, Kirishima intertwined their hands, he then turned to the bi eyed alpha, "Come on you blood sucking parasite, we are going to finished what you started last night" before Katsuki could begin to panic again, his alpha released soothing pheromones so he would remain as calm as he could. The vampire stood slowly and proceeded to follow the werewolf into a large room, Shoto looked around and stopped dead in his tracks, the room he had been brought to just happened to be the throne room. Ejirou wanted to fight him in the throne room of the castle that was soon to be his. The luna's alpha lead him over to his throne, he motioned for him to sit which he did, the werewolf turned around and walked to the middle of the room, he pulled his sword out of it's sheath and pointed it at Todoroki, taking a deep breath, Shoto walked towards Kirishima until they were about a metre apart, he pulled his own sword out and dropped into a fighting stance.

Trigger Warning starts now

The sound of metal hitting metal rang out loudly through the room, Katsuki watched his two alphas fight with a mixture of fear and amusement, he was scared for Shoto mostly, his soulmate was a dominate alpha and Todoroki was just a normal one, their levels of strength were hardly comparable. Just like when they had sparred, Ejirou always had the upper hand, it didn't matter what attack Shoto used, the werewolf would adapt his fighting style to combat it. Kirishima growled as he ran forward quickly, his sword angled above his head, he intended to whip it downwards against the vampire's shoulder. It hit. A high pitched scream pierced Bakugou's ears, he stood quickly from Ejirou's throne, wanting to help but one low grow from his soulmate was enough to force him to sit back down, he was defenceless in the current situation. Todoroki let go of his wound, blood dripped slowly down his arm, he moved back into a fighting stance, ignoring the dull radiating from his shoulder, it was going to take more than that to kill him, the bi eyed alpha rushed forward, his sword pointing directly at the other alpha's heart, Kirishima smirked, one opening was all it took. Shoto dropped to the floor, his breathing was heavy, his eye sight fading quickly, fresh blood flowing from out of his stomach.

Trigger Warning over

Ejirou raised his arm, but before he could kill the bleeding vampire, his soulmate threw himself in front of Todoroki, Kirishima froze, his sword dropping to the floor as tears streamed down his soulmate's face,
"Please don't kill him....please..." all of the luna's cockiness and disobedience long forgotten as he begged to his alpha, "spare him....I'll do anything...please alpha.." alpha? if Katsuki was calling him by his dynamic it must mean he was serious, something almost predatory came over Ejirou, he stepped forward and placed a hand under his luna's chin, forcing them to make eye contact, Bakugou could see the amount of lust swirling within Kirishima's ruby eyes and shuddered in response.
"Anything?" the alpha's eyes darkened further as his mate nodded slowly, Ejirou's alpha had began to get annoyed with his soulmate's refusal to be submissive, now that the luna was willing to do anything to save the vampire, how could he not indulge himself?
"Alpha.." the werewolf knew what his mate wanted, he looked to the unconscious vampire laying on the floor behind Katsuki, he waved his hand and one of the guards that had witnessed the whole thing came forward,
"Take the vampire to the medical ward and get the maids to clean up the blood" the guard nodded before picking Shoto up and taking him to get his wound treated. The blonde didn't have time to process what happened before he himself was picked up, he wrapped his arms around his alpha's shoulders so he wouldn't fall, he didn't say a word as he was carried up stairs, instead of being taken to his own room, Katsuki was taken into his soulmate's room, he was thrown on the large bed with a small bounce, his alpha turned him.

"Strip"