A Forced Trade

Eri ran around giggling loudly as she played with Sero and Kamanari. Hanta is an alpha naga, and Denki is his beta, they were a rare pair but they loved each other nonetheless. Katsuki was leaning against Shoto's chest, his head deep in the book he was reading, he hummed softly as Todoroki peppered light kisses across his neck and shoulders, the guard licked the bite mark present on the lunas shoulder, and he smiled as memories of last nights feeding replayed themselves in his mind. He was the only one that was permitted to do intimate activities with the prince, anybody else would get either killed or thrown in jail.

Mitsuki stared down at the letter in her hands, she had a feeling that this would happen, the letter was from the werewolf kingdom, it was a formal request for an official mating between her son and the werewolf prince, she had wanted to deny it but the threat at the bottom of the paper said otherwise 'and if you do not accept we will take him via force - signed the werewolf Queen'. Mitsuki had no other option.

Bakugou stood up, followed by Todoroki, he walked over to where Eri was playing, "come on firework we have to go home, it's getting dark" the young omega said goodbye to her naga friends before grabbing her brothers arm, the three of them walked back through the woods, the sun was setting by the time they made it back to castle.
"Welcome home my Prince, my Princess, and Sir Todoroki, the Queen is waiting for you in the dining hall"  They made their to the dining hall, Eri sat down next to her mother, and Katsuki sat across from his mother and Shoto seated himself next to the prince. They ate in comfortable silence, that is until Mitsuki turned towards her son,
"Katsuki, I've got something to tell you.." she sounded sad and almost angry, Bakugou raised his head to look at his mother, he could tell something was off, Eri had already finished her dinner and had been taken upstairs for bed,
"Yes mother, what is it?" the alpha Queen looked at her son, and then at Todoroki, she noticed the bite mark on his shoulder, she wished she didn't have to do this to either of them.
"You have an official mating with the werewolf Prince" Shoto choked on his food, the luna stared at his mother in disbelief, an official mating with some random ass alpha he didn't even know? Hell no,
"No, I don't accept, I'm not going to mate with some random alpha, plus I can't give him any children so why me? why can't he mate an omega that can bare his kids?" It was true, that lunas both male and female cannot give birth to an alphas pups, official matings are usually to have children, they are also usually between alphas and omegas.
"He wants a luna" Mitsuki tried to reason with her son, she didn't want to be in this situation but the werewolf kingdom had treated her son, he would have to go either way. The Queen handed the letter that had been sent to her son, Katsuki's eyes darkened as he read the clear threat at the bottom of the paper, he growled lowly as small sparks came from his palms.
"I will go with him" It was half a question and half a statement, the alpha vampire wouldn't allow his luna to go into 'enemy territory' alone.

"I found you a mate" Kirishima rolled his eyes, he didn't want to keep telling his mother the same thing over and over again,
"I've told you before Mother, I don't want an omega" the alpha werewolf was starting to get annoyed, he hadn't been able to find a lunen mate so his mother had started to get royal omegas and their families to come to the kingdom, he always rejected them and sent them home the moment they arrived. His other mothers only wanted him to be happy so they stayed out of the whole mate situation.
"He isn't an omega, after months of searching, I have found you a royal luna" Ejirou starred at his mother in shock, she smiled at him, "He is from the human kingdom, I've already sent the official mating paperwork so he should arrive here in about two days" Kirishima could hardly believe the words he was hearing, it was so hard to find a luna, even harder to find a royal one. "If you have finished your meal then you may go, goodnight son," the werewolf said goodnight to his mothers before heading up to his bedroom, Mina was there as always, the neko standing guard outside. He entered his room to see omega servants doing their routine night jobs such as; running a bath for him, selecting his nightwear, closing the curtains, and lighting his open fireplace. After he was bathed and dressed his servants left the room, Kirishima laid down on his bed, the only thing running through his mind was his future mate, the one he would meet in two short days and he couldn't wait.

Bakugou hummed contently as Todoroki washed his body, he did have servants that cleaned his room and stuff like that, but he prefers to have Shoto wash and dress him every night, sometimes they have baths together when the Prince is in heat. Katsuki stood as he was dressed, yes he could do it himself but there is something about having an alpha do it, Todoroki ran his hands up the lunas sides, earning a small purr to escape his lips,
"damn it half n' half are you trying to get me aroused?" the guard chuckled,
"No, of course not" Katsuki rolled his at the alpha, it was a lie, Shoto likes to tease Bakugou when they are alone. After the Prince had gotten into bed, Todoroki left his room and headed down the hall to his quarters. The luna shifted in his sheets, trying to get comfortable, Shoto's scent was strong on his bed covers, Katsuki pulled a pillow towards him, he pressed his nose against the fabric and inhaled deeply, he slowly drifted asleep breathing in his alphas scent.

Authors Note

I had to re-write this chapter three times....but I hope you enjoy it none the less!