Note

Tae pov - It was 12am. Molly was peacefully sleeping in my arms. Two people walk in with Namjoon. A male and a female. I got up, resting her head gently on the bed. The guy sat her up, while her body was motionless. And the lady injected her with the shot. I wanted to cry but I couldn't show any emotion considering all they knew was her memory of her pass life is gone, and we couldn't not have relations with her. I was standing up, as I watch her eyes kinda roll over. It was hard to watch. And the guy picked Molly up roughly. "HEY....." I started to yell. But Namjoon. Looked at me and I went quiet fast. "What?" The lady said. I looked around trying to find an excuse. And found her teddy bear. "This her teddy bear." I pointed at the table where it sat. "It didn't say she came with anything." The lady said looking at paper work. I walked over and picked up the teddy bear. And handed it to the lady "Please." I said trying to keep it together. "I'm sorry I can't, she didn't bring it." I looked her in the eyes, and said "listen, I will sue the shit out of you and expose this little company, if you do not give her that teddy bear. It wouldn't look pretty for the both of us, but it would look really damn good on tv,  while your ass is sitting in prison for the rest of your life!" I said. She nodded and took the bear. "I better see a picture of her with it in her bed or I'm doing it." She nodded, took the bear and they walked out with Molly. When they did I fell to the ground, Namjoon came over to comfort me. "I really did love her." I said. "I know you did, and we will get her back." Namjoon said.

Next Day

Tae pov - I was wondering through Molly place. And I found her journal she left behind on the desk. She only had 1 page filled out. I read it.

"Who ever finds this first (hopefully Tae) I wants to say a few things about my time here.
Jungkook- I hope I never remember you
Jimin - I hope I never remember you
Namjoon - I lost all my trust in you, and if we do ever cross paths again I hope I never remember you. (But you did brighten up at the end...I don't know what to say)
Suga - I will miss you, thank you for being there when I bump into you.
Jhope - I will miss you
Jin - Thank you for cooking
Taehyung- I love you

I held the book close to me, and walked back to my house. While the cleaning lady came in to clean the guest house. As I walked into the house all the boys were sitting around the table laughing. "I don't want to do this anymore, it's wrong." I threw the journal on the table, and said "Is this what we want to give off?" And walked to my room.