Night

Namjoon's POV - By the time the movie was over, Carolina was asleep. The boys started to get up to leave. Jhope looks at me and says "Are you coming?" I look down at Carolina and she had her head on my shoulder. "I don't want to wake her up." I said. "We have work tomorrow." Suga said walking out the door. Everyone left, Tae kinda linger. "Do you want me to put her to bed?" Tae said. "No I got her, I have to give her, her pill, and I will be over." I said. Tae nodded. He kinda looked sad. And walked out of door. I look down and say "Carolina, Carolina." Whispering it not to startle her. Her eyes kinda open, and I said "I have to give you, your pill." She nodded, and she got up from couch, and I went to the cabinet to take out a pill for her. While she tried to keep her self awake. I handed her the pill and gave her a bottle of water, she took it. As I was just about to leave the house, she grab my hand. "Don't leave me." She said. About to cry.  I nodded, and guided her upstairs. As soon as we got upstairs, she closed the door. I didn't feel comfortable, and then all of a sudden she grabs my head and started to kiss me.

Carolina POV - It took a second for Namjoon to start to kiss back. He finally did, my hands traveled from his face to his neck to  his chest, and down to his crotch. He started to kiss my neck a little, I let out a little moan. He stop kissing me and smirked at me. He picked me up and laid me in bed gently, and I thought he was going to keep going, but he kissed my forehead? "Good night" he said. "No don't go." I begged. "Good night Carolina." He smiled, and walked out of my bedroom. As soon as I heard the door close downstairs, I started to ugly cry. Why did I do that I thought, why did I do that! Why? After a few hours of regret and watching TikToks,  (After having to convince Namjoon for hours to put it on my phone) I did run into this one video. It mentioned Jimin's name. I turned to my side, and accidentally clicked away from the video. I thought to myself I'm probably just tired and it was a different name. I put my phone down on the table next to me and rolled over in bed and went to sleep.