Dinner

RM POV - I walk into the house, and the guys stare at me. "What took you so long?" Jin said. "She passed out." "She didn't take her pill?" "Yeah, I left it on the table for her so, she can take it before she leaves for dinner." "And what if she remembers something!" Jin said following me to the kitchen. "Don't worry, they said if she misses more then 3 times then she will start to remember." Jin rolled his eyes, and walked away. Taehyung comes up to me and said "Did you get her to agree?" "Yes" I said grabbing an apple and biting into it. "how did you do that?" Jungkook said from across the kitchen. "I just did." "She's got hella attitude" Jungkook said. "She's gonna chill before I teach her a lesson." Jimin said slamming the refrigerator door shut. "Jimin we are not going to mess with her, she's 18 and your 25, and she has to leave the house the same as she got here." "It's legal" Jungkook said smiling with a little laugh. "Shut up" I said, and walked out of the kitchen.

Carolina's POV - Before dinner I decided to take another nap. This time I woke up, and Tae was sitting right across from me in the chair.  I jump a little because I wasn't expecting him to be there. "How are you feeling." He said. "Okay." I said. He walks over to me, and looked hella uncomfortable and said "Take this." And gives me my pill. I take it. He looks uneasy while I take the pill. Uncomfortably he said "So do you know what you want to wear for dinner I can help you." Tae said ready to help. I get out of bed, and he backs away a little.  I look him in the eyes and smile and said "I'll surprise you." He said "Okay?, Fashion show?" He said looking me up and down. "Hell yeah!" I said. Tae runs to the closet, and take out multiple clothes. And I look at all of them, and I pick out a really nice black dress. I went to the bathroom and got changed while Tae was waiting. I walked out, and he said "Spin?" I did. And we both look at the dress in the mirror and both said "No" I giggled, and he laughed. And I ran to the bathroom with another dress. I fell to the ground quietly, I never giggled in my life like that I thought to myself. After a few seconds of being embarrassed for myself and a few more clothes I tried on. I put on this dress, it was very revealing, but I really like how I looked in it. Considering I'm more of a "Tom Girl", I loved it on me. I open the bathroom door slowly, and Tae eyes open wide. "You look beautiful." He said. I smiled and gave a spin "I was never allowed to wear this, and I kinda like it" I said. Tae became silent and his whole mood changed and I could tell he felt uncomfortable. "It's very beautiful on you, but I would go what you feel comfortable in." He said nervously. I agree, and grabbed a shirt and some shorts. and tucked my shirt half way in, and walked out of the bathroom. Tae was gone. Before I went to dinner, I sat on my bed and turned on my phone. I was so happy I had a phone again. Again....I thought to myself. It's weird to think how I feel like I had a life and I knew I had a life before this but I forgot everything. I had a family, I had friends, and I had a whole other life. As soon as I turned my phone on, I realized I had phone restrictions, "Fuck" I said out loud. But I can watch Netflix at lest, and ask the boys for any app, but they have to put a password in. Also I did not have any internet connection. But at lest I had a phone I thought..., I got out of bed, walked downstairs and walked out the door. Before I enter the boys house I took a huge deep breath and walked in. Namjoon waved to me, as I walked in. I smiled at him, and he comes and walks over to me. "You look lovely." He said. "Thank you" I said trying not to blush. We walk over to the huge dinning room table, and he pulls out a chair for me. And says "After dinner we can go swimming if you like." And I said "Sure! That would be fun!" Namjoon walks away. And I sit at the table alone for a bit. I felt a little uncomfortable. I went on my phone, and a guy walks in the room. I didn't know this one, he comes up to me and says "Did you take your pill?" And I nodded yes. "Good" he said "It helps with the headaches, and memory." He said. "What's your name?" I said. "Jin, are you hungry?" He said looking at me up and down "Yes" "okay!, 5 more minutes the Pizza should get here!" He said and he walked away from the table. I went back on my phone, and I had an uneasy feeling someone was behind me. And someone pulled my hair back gently. I jump out of my chair and turned around. It was Jimin, I turned a little red, and he laughed a little. Tae came walking in and Jimin walked away from me fast. I felt really uncomfortable but I liked it a little at the same time. Tae sat right next to me and give Jimin a look. Jimin sat to the other side of me. I started to shake a little because I was uncomfortable and kinda nervous because he was next to me. Jungkook comes walking in and said "Hey Carolina!" I smiled at him and he sat across from me. Then two guys walked in I never met, one looks at me and said "Hey! I'm Jhope!" I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me and sat next to Tae. The other guy didn't say a word, and sat across from me. I kicked him under the table by mistake, he gave me a look. And kicked me back. We played footies for a while. And he went back on his phone. Namjoon came walking back in and sat at the head of the table. Jin came in carrying pizza. "Pizza!! I love pizza! I'm so hungry!" I said blurted out smiling happy to see food. They all laughed a little. We all had small talk for a while as we ate pizza and had a good time. Then as I took a bite, I felt a hand on my leg. I choked a little on my pizza. Jimin smirk, and I asked for the bathroom. Namjoon got up and said "I will show you." I smiled and blush a little. Jimin seemed pissed and I smirked at him. I followed Namjoon to the bathroom and saw all these pictures of all the guys together, and I ask "So what do you guys do?" "We are dancers for music videos and we are also models" He said without hesitation. I smiled and said "That's fun." We made it to the bathroom, and I went and walked back out, Namjoon was there with a bathing suit and said "Ready to go swimming?" I smiled and took the bathing suit and went back to the bathroom to change.