The Bachelor & The Bachelorette.

Start from the beginning

"Duh! Yes, Red I'm packing."

"Ohhh... we'll that's good. It pays to not be last minute." He said as I stared at him with a blank face.

I looked to the fake camera and shook my head. I do that from time to time. I act like I'm on a reality show.

"I gotta pack too. But, perk up girl... Vegas bouta' be lit." He said as I shook my head agreeing.

"I know... I'm excited. I haven't been back since I went with y'all during the contest. We went to Drai's."

"Yea, and you was sittin' in nigga's laps while ya man was backstage looking for you." Red said as my jaw dropped.

"You know what, you are right bout' that, but remember we weren't together at the time... then he also told me I was just a fan." I said crossing my arms.

"Girl shutup he ain't mean that." Red said as I started looking in the closet.

"Red... ain't yo presence needed at the party downstairs? Ya boy havin' a pre-bachelor party and you up here talking to his fiancé. Go do your job." I said chuckling as he sighed.

"Just wanna let you know... August came to our suit fitting and he chopped it up with CB." He said as I stopped moving and paid my full attention to him.

"Really? About what?" I asked sitting next to him on the bed.

I wasn't expecting to hear that.

"Prince and I were eavesdropping... I do know he got cussed out a lil bit and then at the end I think Chris invited him to the wedding." He said as I became shocked.

"Stop the cap." I said shaking my head.

"Jay, I wish it was. He told him that you'd probably be happy to see him there and he just wants you to be happy." Red said as I sighed and I looked down at the ground.

"Well dang..."

"Yea bro, I said the same thing." He said pulling at his chin hair.

"We're gonna have to talk." I said.

"You don't want August there?"

"Red... I wanted him there originally, but certain dynamics have changed. I feel bad for him to be there knowing that Chris and I are still trying to heal from the situation." I said as Red shook his head understanding.

"I appreciate Chris wanting me to be happy... I truly do, but this day is about both of us. I can't be selfish regardless of who I may want there... I have to make sure my fiancé is comfortable. If I hurt some feelings then oh well, but Chris comes first." I said as Red pat my back.

"That is very mature and noble if you Jay... I'm proud." He said as I looked down at my feet.

"Thank you Red... I'm trying.."

"I do see that... You know regardless that Chris loves you."

"Yea I know... I just want him to know I love him more and I'm standing on what I said. If it were the other way around I don't even think I'd invite the girl involved. I would still be uncomfortable ya know?" I asked as he shook his head understanding.

"Yea I feel you sis...."

"Aye what y'all up in here talking about?" We heard as Trey entered the master bedroom.

"Nigga, what you doin' up here?" Red asked.

"I just got here and I came to speak to lil bit. Nigga, the party downstairs... what you doin' up here?" Trey asked Red as he stuck up his middle finger.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I know y'all ain't up here trynna mack on my wife." I heard Chris' voice as he came into the bedroom.