CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Zacznij od początku

Good girl, right there yeah.

Amira led his hands to her waist, swayed. "How comes you know the song so well?"

"You always play it?" He held her hand up and twirled her making her giggle.

"I love this." She said honestly.

...What I fit do for your love?
You know me gwan make your pum-pum waterlogged

"Wanna do something naughty?" She asked and he smirked.

"Won't you be awed if I said no?"

She turned around and held his hand on her waist, rocked on him and he joined her in what turned into a sensational dance session.

She collapsed unto him as the song came to an end, laughing. "Hope we'll be having more of that."

"Anything you want."

She lifted her head to face him, peered mutely for a few seconds. "Have we ever kissed standing?"

Ali smiled lopsidedly. "Yes? Why is your mind going there?"

"When?"

"The first time, and the second."

"Hmm, how comes you remember?"

"Memories cherished are kept here," He placed a hand on his chest. "And not here." He pointed at his head.

"Ali?"

"Hmm."

"Is there something you wanna tell me?"

Ali was quiet for a beat, gazed into her captivating orbs. He wasn't certain of the question but his mind dropped on one particular thing and he just assumed that's what she's referring to. "I guess."

"Then tell me."

He ran a finger down the side of her cheek. "I don't know how to."

"Anyhow will do."

He shook his head. "I don't do that with you."

"Is that why you're... you choose to be abstinent?"

Ali released a slow breath. "I don't get you."

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Clarify."

"Why don't you wanna have sex with me?"

Ali blinked, ran his palm back and forth on his nape. "Why do you think that?"

"Cos I feel it. With the way you are with me any man would've asked for it already but you..." She trailed off, shrugged.

"Do you want me to?"

She looked into his eyes. "You're my husband."

"That wasn't what I asked."

"I won't refuse you."

Ali held both her hands, brought them to his lips and gave both a peck. "There's no need to rush Princess, we have our whole lives to live."

"We're just verbally married Ali, there has been no intimacy so we're as good as just... dating?"

"Did something happen?"

"Why?"

"I don't understand why you're so worried about that now."

"I've always been, it's just getting more and more disturbing now."

"You don't have to be disturbed, nobody said I'm dying tomorrow."

"We can never tell, it can even be me."