Wisdom of the World Serpent | Maleficent's Counter and New Plans

Start from the beginning

Thor: Impossible. Loki's right, he knows the real Jormungandr. 

Asterius: Then we must go back. 

Kratos: Right.

Loki: You'll need me with you. He'll attack if I'm not there.

Asterius: How do you know that you won't backstab us?

Thor: I know his tricks. But we don't have a choice. 

The four then return to the field, with Loki still captive as they all walk towards the giant severed head of Jormungandr. 

Asterius: Now what?

Loki then walks in front of them as he uses his own magic on the giant serpent. His magic was now green instead of blue as he then pours the magic into the head, causing it to regrow the entire body and becoming more different. The World Serpent rises from the dead and faces the five in front of him.

 The World Serpent rises from the dead and faces the five in front of him

Jormungandr: {Father.... Fierce Deity... China's Legend... God of Thunder... and... God of War...}

Mulan: ... What did he say?

Asterius: He's speaking the language of Gods. I can understand him.

Jormungandr: {Fierce Deity.... you're prowess with the mortal bonded with you.... have become more powerful and.... strong.... Had you not freed my father from.... the mask of evil.... you would've made.... a great snack....} *hisses*

Kratos: Heheh... He likes you.

Asterius: Shut up. 

Thor: Jormungandr... Earth is facing a calamity on the day of the Eclipse. The moon will fall, and all realms will perish. 

Jormungandr: {Doesn't.... look like my problem.... God of Thunder.... I can easily wrap around the Earth and end the world.... if I felt like it... but...... I'm feeling generous.}

Loki: Hahaha... Charming as always... But that's not what they were talking about. You recall that I was taken over by an evil spirit, have you not? ... Well, I have a little score to settle. Now tell your dear father.... What are the secrets of defeating the Great Leviathan and Cthuhlu?

Asterius: ... I have to attain the two remaining virtues, so that I can stop the moon from falling. If you have a care for this world.... then you must help us.

Jormungandr: {..... The secret.... lies upon..... Cthuhlu's brother..... Kthanid.... And.... the King of the Monsters..... Gojira.}

Vara: 'Kthanid... and Gojira?.... Wait, does he mean Godzilla? The monster that was created from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb back in 1954... by accident?'

Asterius: 'Yes, the exact one.' .... Jormungandr.... Thank you... We'll find these two... and put an end to the Great Leviathan and Cthuhlu. 

Jormungandr: {Then.... the Underworld.... is no longer any place for me.... I shall return back to the surface... of Midgard... Farewell....}