Chapter Five

~Ophelia pov~
As i walk through the front door i see Fiona shouting at frank "get up" before crouching down on the floor beside him. I wonder what crawled up her ass hehehe. I just ignore them and walk straight upstairs and into my room. I dont know whos in my room right now but i dont care, i quickly get changed into a black crop top , i put some fishnets on before my baggy ripped jeans. I zip up my hoodie before standing infront of the mirror.

Fuck i look like shit my eyes are red and puffy, and my hair is like a birds nest

Fuck i look like shit my eyes are red and puffy, and my hair is like a birds nest .Im not even going to bother trying to brush my hair. I walk down the stairs while putting my converse on. "Where are you going" Fiona shouts from the lounge. "Out" i say before slamming the back door behind me.

Im currently walking under the L with a lit cigarette in my hand. Inhaling the smoke before tilting my head back and exhaling.The fresh air fills my lungs and sound of the rain above me rattles in my ears.

As i continue to walk a black figure starts to become visible , a weird feeling of butterflies sit in my stomach. I try and push them away , taking a big breathe i continue walking.

~Lorenzo pov~
Im sat on the grass under the L smoking a joint when i hear a familiar voice "are you not cold" i laugh and shake my head before lifting my gaze to meet the girl i just cant stop thinking about "says the girl whose literally wearing no clothes".I look her up and down taking in her appearance, i love how casual she looks , no heels , no makeup , not even brushed her hair haha she just seems real and not fake and plastic. I've had girlfriend before but there's something about ophelia.

I have known ophelia ever since she was 14 , thats when she started buying drugs from me. I know shes a lot of work and i know she has some serious problems but something about her draws me to her.

 I know shes a lot of work and i know she has some serious problems but something about her draws me to her

~Ophelia pov~
"So enzo where we going " i say with a smile on my face as he takes a hold of my hand. "Enzo?" He questions with a smirk on his face, "yeh Lorenzo is way too long and i cant be asked to say it every time."

"Fine ill let you call me Enzo " he says with a smile on his face, i quickly hide my smile as I remember that i cant open up , ill get too attached.

We have been walking for hours talking about everything and anything , " do you have a lighter" i ask him as i pull out a cigarette. "Yeh sure " he flicks his lighter open and brings it up to my cigarette.

As i take a hit i instantly feel relaxed, the nicotine running through my body. I let out a big sigh and flop down on the floor. I close my eyes and all i can hear is the train on the tracks and a gust of wind blowing past my face. My sight is shadowed when i open my eyes Enzo is standing directly above me looking down.

"What are you doing" i don't reply and just giggle. I reach for his arm and pull on it making him topple on top of me. We both freeze as our faces nearly touch. My lips around 3cm away from his.

In the next minute i feel warmth fill my body, his lips crashed against mine. It was short but amazing. Ive had kisses before but nothing like that woah.

As i pull apart he quickly apologises "I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that" he quickly gets up "no no its fine , it was good" i say also getting up. Did i do something wrong , shit was this too fast , why did i have to screw things up.

"Wanna go to a party" he says pulling me out of my thoughts. "Im not really dressed for a party" "neither am i but who gives a fuck " he says with a smile on his face. He grabs me hand and we start walking.

The sound of music and the smell of alcohol fills the air. "whose party is this again"i asked while looking up at him, " its a friend of mine don't worry you will be fine". I take a deep breathe normally i wouldn't care or just say yolo but i have a bad feeling in my stomach that wont go away.

We enter the house and a smile appears on my face. Enzo pulls my hand , making our way through the huge house i take in all the riches that fill the house, vases , paintings , this shit could pay so many of our bills.

Im pulled from my thoughts when i feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and grab the hand twisting it until i hear a satisfying snap. My gaze lifts too see who just touched me , a tall white boy stands infront of me , he has tight curly blonde hair and has pretty good style. "Ow what the fuck bitch" he says while clutching his hand. "Should of thought before touching me asshole."

I take my small packet of coke out my pocket. Making three striaght lines with a random card. Shooting back all three lines i start to feel the effect , i feel so alive rn hehehe.

I look around trying to find Enzo but i cant see him he went off to go get us another drink. I set my half empty cup down for one second to tie my shoe laces before picking it back up and downing it.

My vision starts to get fuzzy as i begin to loose grip of the cup making it fall onto the floor. My hand grip the counter infront of me, i hear someone shout my name before it all turns black.

__________________________________
1018 words
That is chapter five :))) stay tuned to find out what happens to ophelia.

Byeeee 🥀