Kajal smiled devilishly and pulled her all hairs on the left shoulder showing her full bare back in that backless blouse and said innocently, " Suniye!!! Zara yeh dori band dijiyegaa... Mera hath nahin pahuch raha "
(Listen, just tie the dori. My hands are not reaching there)

Breathing deeply Raj went near her and tied the dori quickly looking sideways.

"Don't make it hard for me sweetheart" Raj thought as his fingers were itching to run them on her milky white skin.

Feeling disappointed on his ignorance, Kajal put the sindoor quickly and said, "let's go!!!

                 Kajal's look

*****
They both were fully quite in the car. Kajal is tensed in thinking that whats wrong with Raj, last night he's intimating with her and today avoiding her.

" I'm sorry sweetheart... But it's important "Raj thought and smiled sadly.

When they reached Kajal got confused watching a five star banquet decorating in an Indian wedding style.

" Raj... Is it an Indian wedding "Kajal asked with confusion.

" Yeah it's our relative's wedding, but actually not wedding... Coz today is sangeet function "Raj said smiling

" Our Relative in Paris??? Kajal asked. But before she asked one more question Raj dragged her in.

Kajal became delighted to see fulfilled environment of sangeet.

"But who's the bride" Kajal asked excitingly.

Raj smiled and said , "She's over there come let's meet her.

They went near the group of indian women, who are singing with dholak.

Just when the dulhan turned , Kajal become shocked and covered her mouth gasping. Her eyes we're filled with tears and she hugged the bride tightly.

Yeah!!!... Your guess is right my starry buddies.... The bride is non other than........ Her elder sister Panchhi.

                  panchhi's look

Kajal cried heavily hugging her tightly and said, "Where have you been all the time, I... I.. missed you a lot di... You're so bad... I hate...

" I'm sorry chhoti I'm so sorry and I missed you to bachha"Panchhi said breaking down .

"Hey crybabies.... I didn't plan this surprise for crying" Raj said coming towards them.

Kajal pulled back from panchhi and hugged Raj saying, "thanks a lot Raj... It's a lovely surprise.. I love you!!

She said and kissed his cheek in front of Panchhi.

Umhhh... Panchhi cleared her throat smirking towards Kajal.

Kajal looked down smiling shyly but still hugging Raj sideways.

Panchhi looked shockingly at her and said, " Tu toh sharmana sikh gai "
( you've learned to get shy)

"Why everybody is saying that.. Am I shameless before" Kajal asked annoyingly.

Panchhi and Raj both laughed on her words and Kajal too joined them, between the laugh Panchhi asked Raj something by wiggling her eyebrows and Raj only blinked in affirmation.

Panchhi showed a thumbs up to him.

Before Kajal could notice them, a blonde handsome guy came and stand beside Panchhi.

"Hello everyone" He said with a charming smile.

"Wow didi yeh handsome munda kon hai........ Kajal asked excitingly.
(Wow di... Who's this handsome man)

Before Panchhi could answer Raj tighten his hold on her waist and glared her.

Kajal pulled his cheeks lovingly.

Before Panchhi could answer, that blonde guy said, "tumara hone wallaa jija!!! (Yours would be BIL)

" Bhais ki aankh... Yeh to hindi bolta hai "Kajal sweared shockingly listening to his hindi.
(He speaks hindi)

" Kajal language!!!! Panchhi scolded and said, "he's Steve.....
Captain Steve Rogers.... My fiance

                   Capt. Steve Rogers

Kajal got both surprised and shocked on Panchhi's words. She's about to say when Steve interrupted and said, " Okay Choti.... Now no more talks yours half surprise is still left.... Am I right Raj!!!

Raj nodded and winked at her. Steve pulled both the ladies with him to the main chair and shouted, "lights off!!!

To be continued.........

                    ************

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁kesa laga surprise

Mazaa aya ki nahi.... But surprise abhi baki hai dosto...

I'm having a lot of questions for all of you today.. 🤩🤩🤩

Why did Raj stopped their lovely moment??

What was he thinking and smiling while having shower??

Why did he avoided her actions to show her affect on him??

What does he mean by more cold shower for some days??

What was he thinking when he apologize in his heart to Kajal??

What did Panchhi asked Raj wiggling her eyebrows??

Why did Steve meant when he said the half surprise is left??

To know more..... Stay tuned 😉

Do share your reviews and opinions regarding this chappy

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐

Luvs and hugs from yours loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM 🙏🙏