" Boyfriend??? Raj exclaimed.

Kajal looked and him and said, "Yes.... I wanna start everything with the starting.... I know it sounds weird but everything in our relationship started weirdly only!!!

Raj had a sly smile on his face thinking something and said, "Okay as you wish!!
But you know I've planned a surprise for you tomorrow"

"What!!! Really! !!...tell me nah. what it is" Kajal asked excitingly sitting straight but Raj shook his head .

Puffing her face in anger, she turned and slept facing the other side.

After sometime she felt him hugging her from back , she smiled but didn't said anything.

Snuggling in her neck Raj said, "You're just like teddy bear!!!

" You wanna say I'm fat!!! Kajal said and tried to turn when Raj hugged her tightly and whispered, "Shut your mouth otherwise I'll make you shut in my way"

Smiling shyly at his double meaning, kajal slept. They both had a peaceful sleep after days.

*****
Next day after the breakfast, when Kajal was watching TV, Raj appeared with a dazzling smile.

Kajal smirked at him and asked, "Kya baat hai saksena sahab... Badaa muskura rahe hai aaj... Koi zada pesowali deal mil gyi kya"
(What's the matter Saksena Sahab, you're smiling too much, have you got a big deal)

Rolling his eyes on her comment Raj gave her a packet.

"What is it?? Kajal asked and opened it. She became surprised to find a beautiful saree in it.

" Get ready fast.. We're going to see your surprise "Raj said

" But Where are we going in this traditional attire in Paris "Kajal asked

" That's only the surprise sweetheart.. Now be my good girl and get ready!! Raj said and went out not before kissing her cheek.

*****
Kajal quickly change into it and she was about to tie the dori of her blouse when Raj came inside, they both become  stunned after watching each other.

"My goodness... This broad chest and chiseled body... My man is mouth watering" Kajal thought and gulped looking at him.

                        Raj's look

                        Raj's look

"I think I'm gonna have more cold showers now" Raj thought breathing heavily but he masked up his feelings very well and went inside adjusting his watch and looking down casually as if he didn't find anything special in her.

It ignited a different feeling in Kajal and she thought, "what does he think of me, that i didn't have any effect on him, well I'm gonna prove you wrong today Mr. Husband.