He took the lead and ravished her lips  till he wanted. She too didn't stop him and moaned heavily, when he bite her lower lip. Raj was completely lost in her, when felt her tiny  fists on his chest.

He realised that Kajal is running out of breath and pulled out immediately .

Kajal was panting heavily but her blush is telling a different story.

With flushed cheeks and swollen lips, she's taking his breath again. He started falling for his wife, all over again.

After her breath become normal Kajal said, "Easy there Tiger!!!

Ignoring her words, Raj lift her in his arms in bridal style and went upstairs to his bedroom.

He opened the gate with his foot and closed it again by kicking it.

He made her lay on the bed, Kajal didn't protest for once. She's just so lost in the completely different and passionate Raj.

He threw away his jacket and hovered over her, their breathe were mingling.
He just peck her lips and kissed her jaw with full passion, he snuggled his head in her neck fully and inhale her properly.

"Oh Sweetheart... I know I didn't mention it before but you smell fantastic!!! Raj mumbled on her neck and started giving open mouth kisses there.

The pleasure of his lips on her neck and the essence of her husband after a long time, ignited a flame inside Kajal and she snaked her arms on his neck, thus pulling him more towards her.

Feeling her slender fingers in his hairs, Raj groaned and started kissing her neck and shoulders wildly, he slid  down the sleeve of her dress and kissed the exposed skin.

As Kajal felt his other hand on her side curves she shivered a bit. It broke Raj's trance and he pulled out and joined their foreheads.

Kajal felt this new sensation for the first time, she opened her eyes and saw the charming face of her husband with close eyes, she looked down towards his lips and smiled shyly to thinking that what these lips did to her now.

Raj wanted to do more but thinking something he stopped his actions. He kissed the forehead of his little wife who's smiling shyly with flushed face and swollen lips.

"I'll be back " saying so Raj pulled back and went inside the washroom.

Kajal was surprised but somewhere happy to because she loved him enough to give him her heart , soul, body but she wanted it to be special, not by the heat of moment.

*****
Raj was smiling in the cold shower remembering the moments with his love. He thought something and smiled nodding himself.

When he came out after changing into casuals, he gulped to watch the scene in front of him.

His teen wife was sitting carelessly on the bed looking a fashion magazine, her right sleeve is still down and due to her weird pose her dress come above her knees, giving him a complete view of her smooth legs.

How badly he wanted to run his palm on them.

He blinked and clear his throat gaining her attention. Keeping the magazine aside Kajal opened her arms wide grinning, thus indicating him to come and hug her.

Raj smiled on her cuteness and hugged her tightly, he kissed her hair and very slowly pulled that sleeve above.

When, they both were lying on the bed, Kajal was hugging Raj's torso and he's running his fingers in her hairs. A romantic and satisfying peace was there in the atmosphere.

Kajal broke the silence and said, "Do you know Raj, I'm happy that i took this trip. I came here to knock some sense in my idiotic husbands mind, but I actually got an extremely loving Boyfriend!!!