21~Crimson

I dress in a black dress thanks to Rebekah. She also did my hair for me, curling the blue strands for me. I started to wonder if she had done this for Holly.

Why was I suddenly thinking of Holly? Could it be because she was the reason Elijah and I broke up in the first place?

I thanked Rebekah for doing my hair and loaning me her dress. I followed her down to the bar Cami worked out, where the party was being held.

My blue and green eyes looked around everywhere. The sweet smell of blood from everyone's veins overwhelmed my sense of smell. I could hardly contain myself. I wanted all of it.

"Why don't we get you a blood bag, huh?" Stefan's voice said from behind me. He slipped his fingers in mine and dragged me outside, where no one could see me feed.

He pulled a blood bag from his breast pocket and gave it to me. I tore into it, drinking the blood down in a single gulp.

Stefan's eyes were full of pity when they looked at me. Carefully, he tucked a strand of my curled blue hair behind my ear.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you... You deserve the world, but not like this. You deserved Vampirisim as a choice you made, not because Klaus was jealous that you stole away his brother's attention." Stefan said to me. I shrugged my shoulders. It honestly wasn't all that bad.

Stefan and I headed back onto the bar. I spotted Elijah and made my way to him. I tapped him on the shoulder, as he had his back to me.

Elijah turned, smiling when he realized it was me. He held out his hand. "Care to dance?"

I did a little bow and giggled. I slipped my hand in his and danced with him. I heard the sound of glass shattering. Then, I smelled blood. Lots of it.

"Don't," Elijah warned, watching my pupils dilate. I shook my head, burying my face in his neck. The smell was so overwhelming. Just one taste...

I zoomed out if Elijah's grasp. I grabbed the man with the cut on his hand. My eyes narrowed and I stared, mesmorized, at the cut. The blood that flowed looked and smelled amazing.

I latched my extended fangs into his neck. I drank all of his blood until his body was limp and lifeless in my arms. I threw it to the ground and grabbed the next person.

Arms locked around me and yanked me back. Damon was behind me, dragging me away, taking me outside. Stefan, Jesse, Elena, and Elijah followed.

"Libby, calm down." Elena said softly.

"I need it!" I hissed, talking about blood.

"No, you don't!" Jesse told me. He looked at me, hand to the side of my head. I immediately knew what he was going to do.

He was going to hit me.

I kicked Damon in his crotch, then turned and snapped his neck. I snapped Jesse's outstretched arm and threw him against a tree. I leapt up into the tree, perching in between some branches.

I watched Chase, Bonnie, Caroline, and Kayla run out. They stared at the mess I made, then up at me.

"You okay, man?" Chase asked. Jesse nodded, replacing his arm.

My eyes turned red and my pupils dilated. Blood rushed to the veins forming below my eyes. I locked onto the pulsing vein in Kayla's neck.

I flew down, taking her to the ground. I buried my fangs deep into her neck, sucking her dry.

I felt the veins in my brain burst. I groaned, holding my head. I glanced up to see an angry Bonnie, holding her hand out.

She dropped her hand and the pain subsided. I came back to my sense and looked below me. I gasped and started choking, hyperventilating.

Below me was Kayla's lifeless body. Two deep puncture wounds rested on the dark skin of her neck. My best friend since the 5th grade was dead. All because of me.