16~Always and Forever

~Libby~

I put up a fight, but I lost. Camille had won and I was stuck with her in New Orleans. Elijah came back, and I figured out that Klaus has a Hybrid baby cooking in a wolf named Hayley's belly.

I sit on my new bed in Camille's house. I write down things in my diary, then write a letter to Stefan.

Dear Stefan,
Send my love to the others, please. Also, I'm sorry for how things went down.
New Orleans is nice. Elijah is taken with Hayley. She is nice but my jealousy kills. Klaus is.... Klaus.
I met someone, though. Her name is Davina Claire. She is really nice. She is a witch. That's how this letter will get to you. Burned by Davina.
I hope you are doing okay. Know I'm safe. Davina would kill me if I tried to kill myself. She linked me to her for now, so....
I'll call or text you once Camille gives me my phone back.
Love,
Libby.

I enfold the letter in an envelope and shove it in my bag. I get up and head out to St. Anne's church for Davina.

I slip past Father Kieran and head inside. I rush up to the attic, seeing Davina. She looks hurt and sad.

"Vi?" I ask softly. She looks up at me, smiling sadly.

"Hayley and Elijah kissed...." Davina sighed. I look away, feeling the gnawing pain of hurt and jealousy bubble up in me.

"Send this Stef for me?" I ask. Davina nods and does her thing, letting it burn up and magically go to Stefan.

"Can we go out somewhere?" Davina pleads.

"Marcel would kill me." I sighed. I hated how Marcel kept her locked up.

"I'd die, too. Can we please leave?" She pouts. I sigh, giving in.

"Let's go."

-----

Davina and I spent the day together shopping. While it was all fun and games for her, it was a distraction for me.

After I dropped Davina off safe and sound, I headed back to my house. Cami wasn't home, thankfully.

I headed to my room. I withdrew the razor Cami had no clue about. Taking a deep breath, I prayed that Davina's linking spell was a fluke.

~Davina~

I felt a sharp pain in my wrist. I looked down, watching as a cut formed and blood flowed.

"Davina?" Marcel quesioned, looking at me. Klaus and Elijah were with him.

"She's cutting..." I whimpered, using an herbal remedy on myself, hoping it would transfer back to her.

I felt a cold rush of air and looked up. Elijah and Klaus were gone.

~Klaus~

Elijah and I burst into Cami's house. I shoved him back, making my way upstairs to Libby's room. I pinned her tiny frame to the wall, hearing the ping of the razor as it hit the ground.

"You have a death wish...." I muttered. My eyes and face showed pure fury. I was angry that this girl thought she had the right to self harm for some stupid little things.

"Niklaus!" Elijah hissed. He removed me, sending me back.

"Let her die, Elijah. No one cares." I said, a smirk playing on my lips.

"I do!" He yelled, making Libby flinch.

"Then why did you kiss Hayley?" Libby asked.

~Elijah~

I turned to the blue haired beauty, staring at her in complete confusion.

"I never kissed Hayley." I told her calmly, honestly. I wouldn't do that to her.

"Davina said she saw you kissing Hayley." She said. She looked down, holding one hand over her wrist.

I bit my wrist, cutting a vein. As blood flowed, Libby carefully sipped my blood, letting her wound heal.

"Davina wouldn't lie to me." Libby said, washing off the blood.

~???~

I laughed quietly as my ears picked up Libby's words. Poor girl. She had no idea of what was going on, nor did Elijah.

"Elijah!" Someone shouted. I turned, looking at the wolf coming near me. I smiled politely, faking my personality.

"Hayley, hi." I smiled. It felt so great to ruin lives by impersonating someone else. It was so easy, seeing as Elijah was my shadow self.