3~Death Do Us Apart

~Holly~

I stepped into my gorgeous white wedding gown. Today ws the big day. It had seemed like just yesterday I had met Elijah and his siblings.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My dirty blonde hair fell in waves around my shoulders, spilling out across the shoulders of the white dress. I smiled to myself. I looked beautiful.

I heard the music start up, so I quickly put my veil on. Since I lost my father several years ago, Niklaus offered to walk me down the aisle. Despite my slight fear towards the Lord, I found it sweet that he would offer to take me down the asile.

I grabbed ahold of Klaus's arm, letting him lead me down the asile. I could see Elijah dressed in one of his many fancy suits. This one was new to me. I had not seen him wear one like this before. Obviously, this one was a tuxedo more than a regular suit.

Just as I was about to step up on the altar to Elijah, I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. I heard gasps and several screams. I looked down, feeling ym hands instinctively go to my stomach. A large wooden stake poked through my stomach, blood gushing out and staining my dress.

I shot my blue eyes up at Klaus to see an ever-so evil smirk on his full lips. He let me fall to the ground, bleeding out.

"HOLLY!" Elijah yelled. In seconds, he was at my side, holding me close to him. He stroked my cheek as tears fell down his. "I'm so sorry, my love..."

I reached a bloody hand up, stroking his cheek. I felt him tense, his eyes going red and grey veins forming under them. I had never seen his Vampire face before.

"I love you, Elijah...." I managed to gasp out, losing breath at the end.

"I love you, too, and I will save you, I promise." He told me. He put his wrist to his mouth, biting it into it. Then, he placed it to my mouth. "Drink." He commanded.

Just as I was about to drink my beloved's blood, he arched his back, gasping in pain. Behind him, Klaus had stabbed him in the back with a dagger. Elijah's body fell next to me, ghostly grey with veins everywhere.

I felt a small bit of Elijah's blood slide down my throat before my eyes closed and all I saw was darkness. That was that.

I was dead.

-----

March 2nd, 1754

I screamed, pushing as hard as I could. I could hear cries, but I knew they weren't my own. I felt the pain subside and I could breathe again, thankfully.

I looked up, seeing the wailing form of my newborn child. I reached my pale arms out, trying to hold my daughter.

"Please, father, let me hold her." I said in a weak tone of voice. I knew that they were going to give her away, or possibly kill her. I just wanted to hold my baby for one minute before they took her.

"No." He said sternly.

I glanced to my mother with pleading eyes. "Please, mama, just for a moment."

Mother shook her head, letting father take my baby.

"No!" I screamed. "No, please! At least let me name her!" I sobbed. I just wanted my little baby.

Michaela. I thought. I will name her Michaela, deep down in my heart. Even though I knew whoever took her, if someone would, would name her something else entirely. She would forever be my Michaela.