18~Again

~Stefan~

As Elena, Caroline, Damon, and I step into New Orleans, I feel my heart break. Memories of one of my exes, Callie Gallagher, swim in my head. I shake away the thoughts of the redhead and look around.

"Stefan," Someone calls. I look over, seeing Elijah. A girl about my age stands next to him.

"Elijah, why did you call us here?" Elena asks. Her face is filled with concern.

"It's Libby," He says.

"Is she okay?!" Caroline asks, frightened.

The girl speaks up. "Elijah has a doppelganger here in New Orleans. He's been with Libby. We don't know much about him, really."

"Sorry, who are you?" Damon asks.

"Davina Claire." She responds.

"Dav!" A familiar voice shouts. Libby runs and jumps, being caught by the girl's arms.

"Where have you been? I woke up this morning to bite marks and scratches all over me!" Davina pouts and sets Libby down on her feet.

Libby blushes, biting her lip. I can see bite marks and hickeys all over her pale neck. Jealousy bubbles up in me.

"I met someone and.... Well, you can guess what happened." She said bashfully.

"Libby, we're linked! What happens to you physically happens to me!" Davina scolds.

"Girls, not now, please." Elijah pleads.

Suddenly, Libby's blue eyes find my green ones. She smiles and hugs me tightly, then hugs the others just as quick.

"What are you guys doing here?" She squeals. Excitement lights up her face.

"Elijah called us." Elena said. She narrowed her eyes at Libby. "Who is this mysterious stranger of yours?"

"Me," A voice says. We all look up to see a man identical to Elijah standing, leaning against a lamppost.

~Libby~

I smile, stepping towards Daniel. I feel my feet stp moving, and frown. I look to Davina, glaring. "So you get the hot witch boyfriend and yet, I get punished for liking someone?"

"He's dangerous." Davina says, eyes narrowed. I grow angry.

"He isn't! He would have killed me by now if he was!" I hiss.

"Katherine was bad. Holly was bad. Silas was mega bad. We can only assume this guy is bad, too." Damon said. His ice blue eyes are casually narrowed at Daniel.

"I guess loving a shadow is bad. Let me tell you something. Elijah fell for Holly, correct? It's only fate I fell for Libby." Daniel said. He adoringly looked at me, making me blush.

"Like Stefan and Elena..." Damon muttered under his breath.

"Libby, please, this... monstrosity will only hurt you." Elijah pleaded. His eyes were full of concern and sadness.

"Like you did?" I growl.

"Can't we settle this peacefully?" Caroline begs.

"There is no peace. There can never be peace." I spat. I look at Daniel, pleading with my blue eyes to snatch me and take me away. He seems to catch my look, as seconds later we're both far away from everyone.

~Elijah~

I curse, slamming my fist into the lamppost Daniel was leaning against moments ago. We had him where we wanted him and he took off with Libby!

"We have to get her back!" Davina says in an alarmed tone.

"Let's split up. How about the girls go north, Damon and I west, and Elijah south?" Stefan suggests.

"And I'll go east." A British accent pipes up. Klaus stands nearby, a smirk clear on his lips.

"Fine." Davina growls. By the look on her face, it's clear as day that she has a very special hatred for Klaus. Don't we all?

"Let's go." Damon says, hurrying off. Stefan takes off after him.

~Klaus~

I find Daniel and Libby almost immediately. Daniel is caressing Libby's cheek, gazing lovingly at her. The site makes me sick and jealous, but not for myself. I feel jealous for my brother.

Yet, she doesn't deserve him. He deserves so much better. I plan to do something about that.

I rush forward with speed. I grab Daniel and throw him back as far as I can. I then grab Libby, biting into her neck. She screams in pain and I grin against her neck as I slurp her blood, loving the bitter sweet taste.

I feel hands grab me. I am thrown back, but land on my feet. My eyes turn a bright yellow as I feel my wolf traits surface. I glare at the Doppelganger of my brother and snarl.

I charge, biting his neck with great furiousness. I draw back, blood from both victims dripping down my chin. I smirk evilly over both of them, watching as they draw in ragged breaths. Within minutes they will be dead.

~Elijah~

I rush towards the forest with everyone. Damon is carrying Davina because she's the only non-Vampire. She's gasping for breath as blood spills from a gash in her neck. Someone has attacked Libby, and I fear I know who.

We all skid to a hault. Libby is lying on the first ground, bleeding to death. Daniel is lying next to her, holding her. He has a bite in his neck, an infected thing no doubt caused by Klaus.

"Ah, brother," Klaus smirks. "So glad you could make it."

"How could you?!"I snarl, angry. Because of him, the love of my life and her best friend will die.

"You deserve better." Klaus shrugs. I growl and pin him to the nearest tree. I snap off and a branch and dagger him in the gut.

"Heal her!" I snarl.

"Do it yourself." He gasps, shoving me off and removing the dagger.

I drop down next to Libby. I bite onto my wrist and force it to her lips. My doppelganger glares at me, but I can see he is thankful. I disregard him as I let Libby feed. I pull my arm back, watching my own wound heal. Davina's wound heals, as does Libby's. But something is different. While Davina is breathing, gasping in great gulps of oxygen, Libby is not.

Until moments later, she shoots up, blue eyes pained. She looks at me then Daniel then the group of her friends behind us.

"Libby?" Caroline asks softly. Her green eyes are wide and concerned.

"I'm so hungry... My throat burns..." She rasps. Instantly, we all know what has happened.

The love of my life is now a Vampire.