He stood up and kicked his pants off along with his boxers before coming back over me. I looked down at his length and was shocked at the size. I got a little nervous but moved the thought from my mind. "You can touch me if you want to baby," Marcus said into my ear before kissing my neck. I let my hand slowly go down to his length.

I wrapped my hand around it and started to move my hand up and down. Marcus groaned under his breath, "Fuck." I liked that I was the reason for his pleasure. I quickened my pace some and kissed him harder. He was moving his hips slightly at the pleasure I was causing him.

He pulled my hand away before he finished. "I don't want to finish before we have even gotten started." I nodded my head and let my hands roam over his back. He kissed me again licking my lip and asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut causing him to growl slightly at me. He ran his hand down my side and thigh before lifting my leg and wrapping it around his back.

He reached under me and squeezed my ass roughly. I gasped and he used the opportunity to move his tongue into my mouth. He moved his hand back up to my breast and kneaded it some more. I moaned as I started to grind up against him. I felt his length rub against my clit. I was panting with anticipation for what was to come.

He pulled away and looked at me, "Are you sure?" I nodded my head, "Yes, I am sure." He kissed me again before moving so the tip of his length was at my entrance. He slowly entered me making sure I was comfortable. I had to adjust a little to his size, but that didn't take long. I moaned as he slowly moved in and out of me.

I could tell Marcus was holding back. I pulled him to me and whispered against his lip, "I am not going to break." He growled before going faster and harder in me. It felt amazing to have him in me. I was loving the feelings he made me feel. I threw my head back as he got a little rougher and faster.

I was feeling my climax start to build again as he pumped in and out of me. "Oh yes! Just like that," I called out into the room. I was breathing heavily as Marcus wrapped my legs around him before continuing to pleasure me.

Marcus was saying sweet nothing to me while kissing me. I arched into him causing my nipples to graze against his chest. He brought one of his hands up to grasp one of them before playing with my tight bud. I moved my hips to meet Marcus halfway. He was driving me toward another orgasm.

He moved over to my mark and started to kiss and lick around it. I moaned as I reached my climax. "Marcus!" I gasped out to him. I felt myself tighten around his length as he continued to thrust into me.

I could tell he was close himself as he went faster. "Mine!" he growled out before biting down on my mark again. I was overwhelmed with the sensation and brought my head up to mark Marcus. I quickly found his spot and bite down on him. He shuddered at the feeling, and I could feel him cum inside me. I licked his mark clean and pulled away from him.

Marcus pulled himself out of me and dropped down beside me.

****Mature Contents Over****

"That was amazing," Marcus said while kissing my head. We were both laying there trying to catch our breath after what just happened. I smiled and rested my head against his chest. I was drawing circles on his chest with my hand while listening to his heartbeat.

"What are you thinking about, love?" Marcus was playing with my hair. I turned to look at him and sat up a little so I could look at him.

"I never thought I would be as happy as I am right now. I thought I would be stuck running around in the woods for the rest of my life. I didn't expect to find my mate let alone one as amazing as you. You have helped me become a better me. I couldn't thank you enough for what you have done for me. You gave me the chance to be back in a pack. I found my brother and the love of my life. I love you so much, Marcus. I hope that I make you as proud as you make me. I know I have a long way to go from what happened to me, but I know with you by my side I will be able to get through anything." I had tears in my eyes as I finished my little speech. Marcus looked at me smiling with so much love in his eyes.

"You love me?" I laughed at his question before leaning over and kissing him quickly. "I love you so much and have for a while now. I was just so scared to say anything." I admitted to him blushing slightly at my confession. He pulled me into a hug and rolled over to he was over me looking down. "Say it again." He was grinning looking at me.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" I said while giggling at the goofy smile on his face. He leaned down and kissed me. "I love you, too!" He fell back down to the side and pulled me over to him. I snuggled into his side. We lay there for a while before I pulled away from him. As much as I would love to lay and snuggle, I need a shower.

I got out of the bed and made my way over to the bathroom. I shut the door and did my business. I turned the shower on so it could heat up. I quickly wiped the makeup off my face and took my hair down. I walked over to the door and opened it. "You can join me if you would like," I called out while hopping into the shower.

After a few minutes, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Don't mind if I do." Marcus kissed my shoulder and held me against him. I could definitely get used to this.

**********

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. She finally told him she loved him! I am so excited. I can't wait for you guys to see what happens next. All I have to say is hold on to your hats because it is about to get bumpy.

I don't have a question for this chapter, so if you have one for me leave it here!

Also, let me know if you would like me to upload as I finish the chapters or wait a few days in between the chapter. (I guess I do have a question lol)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

*Edited*