Chapter 15

We were just finishing the 3rd movie when the boys came down. I was really enjoying the series so far and couldn't wait to see what happened next. Marcus seemed to have calmed down some as he came to sit next to me.

"What are you ladies watching in here?" Sam asked as he took the seat next to Polly. "The Harry Potter series since Maddy hadn't seen it before," Clover said while stretching out her legs. All the boys looked at me like I was crazy. "You have never seen it," Everett asked while looking at me with mock horror. I laughed and threw a pillow at his head. He quickly dodged it, "No I haven't. Unlike some, I spent the last 5 years locked up or in the woods." I said while crossing my arms.

Marcus pulled me closer to that comment, so I snuggled closer into him. I enjoyed the comfort he brought me. I could tell the mood shifted slightly at my words. "Well on that note let's go to dinner," Sam said trying to lighten the mood. I hadn't realized the time until I looked at the clock on the wall.

It was already past 6:00pm. I guess we got caught up watching the movies.

Dinner went along smoothly. The people of the pack seem to have gotten used to me. They don't stare as much now that they have gotten used to me being here. We were just finishing up dinner when a loud nasally squeal came from the doorway.

A girl came running into the room. It seemed the mood shifted quickly as she came closer to the front of the room. Marcus didn't seem to care as she seemed to have her eyes trained on him. "Marcus!! Did you miss me?" The girl asked just as she came to a stop in front of him. She must not have noticed or cared that I was sitting right next to him as she reached forward to touch his chest.

"What is this bitch think she is doing?" Willow snapped in my head. "I don't know, but I want to see what he does," I said while turning my attention back to the situation in front of me.

"I know I missed you," the girl said while batting her eyelashes at Marcus. He didn't seem phased as he finished his plate. "No, I didn't Stacy." He said coldly toward her. She flinched back at his words which caused me to stifle a laugh that was coming up.

"What is so funny bitch?" The girl, who I now know is Stacy, snapped over to me. I had to try harder to not laugh in her face. She tried to look mean but failed miserably. "Oh nothing," I said while looking at her with amusement.

"Marcus, are you really going to let this omega talk to me like that? Why is she sitting up here anyway?" Stacy asked while turning her attention back to Marcus. He was quick to his feet and in her face in a heartbeat. "She is not an omega. She is my mate your future Luna, so I suggest you quit talking while you are still alive," Marcus said as his eyes went darker. I could tell he was trying to hold Ian back.

"What are you talking about? I am your mate. I am supposed to be Luna." Stacy said while trying to put her hand on Marcus again. This time I was the one to lose my temper. I growled low which caused her to look at me with fire in her eyes. "You are not and never will be my mate or Luna," Marcus said through gritted teeth.

Stacy looked hurt but decided it would be best to not challenge the Alpha in front of her. She turned to me and smirked with her next words.

"I, Stacy Harris, challenge you for the title of Luna and Marcus' mate." The room went quite at her words. No one dared moved. Marcus was seething. Everett and Sam had to jump up and hold him back to prevent him from killing the girl right then and there.

I looked at her to see her waiting for my response. I knew I could I take her. Stacy seemed to just be all talk and show. I stood from my seat and looked her in the eyes, "I, Madelyn Rivera, accept your challenge."