Owl's Dragon | Sister's Facing the Darkness | The God of Thunder and War

Start from the beginning

Mushu: Well, yeah! It was wielded by the great Fa Mulan.

Vara: Uh.. it's Hua Mulan. 

Mushu: Yeah, yeah, same thing. 

Vara: Wait, hold on! You've been in the same era as Hua Mulan? That was the fifth century in the northern and southern dynasty era in china. How are you here?

Mushu: Well, a good pal by the name of Ddraig helped me out. While I was in stone once again, he saw my potential and he brought me to the Underworld. And from the looks of it, the two in my presence are family of the Ars Goetia, part of the 72 pillars. 

Vara: *shakes head* What?!

Octavia: Uh... how did you know?

Mushu: Girl, I'm a dragon, I know everything. Dragons have a special quirk that can transcend into space, time, dreams, etc. And from my perspective, you two are from the deepest part of the Earth.

Vara: Hell.

Mushu: Yeah, that. Don't want to say it. So, you must be the ones that have awakened me, so I shall be your guide. 

Vara: Thanks... but.. it was Octavia that put the sword in the obelisk. 

She then stands up and draws the sword back. 

Vara: And we're on a tight schedule too. The Norse Gods are coming to the Underworld as since the factions have settled a peace meeting. 

Mushu: Is that right? Well, count me in... Uh..

Vara: Oh.. sorry. My name is Vara of the Ars Goetia, and this is my surrogate sister... uh.. formerly.. now my girlfriend, Octavia. It's a long story. 

Octavia: It's nice to meet you... Mushu.

Mushu: Nice to meet you as well, now then. 

He then proceeds to climb up Octavia's shoulder.

Mushu: Let's get this show on the road.

Vara: Okay, let's go. 

The two then start to walk back towards the others, with Mushu now accompanying them. After introducing everyone to Mushu, the entire group headed towards the party where the meeting was taking place. Vara was with Mario and the others while Octavia and Mushu was with Stolas and Stella.

Vara: ... *pulls out book* 'Hm... I should go find Lady Leviathan and ask her about this.' I'll be right back. 

Vara then leaves the group and goes find Serafall. As he was making his way through the crowd, accidentally bumps into a woman with white hair and cyan eyes.

Vara: I'm sorry, I didn't see you. 

Rossweisse: Oh, it's alright

Rossweisse: Oh, it's alright. To be fair, I didn't see where I was going.

Vara: That makes two of us... Wait a minute... you're Asgardian, are you?