╔ 12 ╝

Jimin woke up with a stretch. Jungkook was still sleeping next to him, so he just let him be. Quietly he got up, sure not to wake him. Jungkook needed all the sleep he could get, and Jimin was happy for him to get it.

He walks to the bathroom to freshen himself up. There, he stares at his reflection. His hair is blonde, fluffy and healthy. His eyes, beautiful, deep, and bright. His cheeks are full, too full, he personally thinks, but Jungkook disagrees, cupping them lovingly whenever he makes comments.

Jimin looks happy, like usual. That's enough for him.

He goes back into his bedroom, taking a shirt from off the bedpost and putting it on his bare torso. Then he heads down the hallway to the living room, where he hears the scuffling of paws against wood.

Jimin chuckles, heart warm. "Hi babies," He pets each of the two rescues, one blonde, one black, as they wag their tails and try to lick him. "How are you?"

He feeds them quickly and then rushes to let them outside. Frantically Sun and Moon speed out, and Jimin watches from the porch. The foggy Ireland air bites at his nose, but he's too content to mind.

From behind, two arms wrap around his waist, a chin on his shoulder.

Jimin sighs. "You're supposed to be sleeping."

"It's 7am," Jungkook argues. "What's the use sleeping after 7:00? Besides, you know I love watching the babies play with the sheep."

The shorter smiles. The neighbors had sheep all over their property next door, so the puppies would go sniff at them through the fence as the sheep stand there unbothered.

"You're fucking impossible," Jimin turns around, pecking his lips.

"But?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"But I fucking love you," Jimin shakes his head, pulling him close.

"I love you too," Jungkook presses his cheek to the side of Jimin's head. "How are the nightmares, by the way? How are you doing Baby?"

"I had a really graphic one last night," Jimin purses his lips. "The games as usual, the first five. They never leave you."

"They don't," Jungkook shakes his head. "So all we gotta do is distract ourselves with our wonderful life, and find healthy ways to cope."

"Yep," He agrees. "We have a pretty awesome fucking like now though."

"We do," Jungkook chuckles. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"I feel the same way about you," Jimin pulls away to kiss him.

His life was beautiful.