they probs don't make sense lolz

Lauren

I dribbled the ball quickly, Lauren trailing behind me, her speed quickening. I bit my lip, and kicked the ball, hitting the post, before it went into the goal. I screamed in happiness, and ran towards my side of the field, my arms spread out wide, like an actual soccer player. Lauren grunted, and blasted the ball somewhere over the rainbow. I didn't really care, Lauren and I had plenty more money to buy a $20 soccer ball. I ran and ran before I ended up on the floor

"You fucking cheated!" Lauren yelled, as I was on the warm grass laughing my ass off. She ran over to me. I clutched my stomach as it started to clench due to all of my laughing. Lauren ran up to me and started tickling me.

"N-no stop!! Ahh Lauren!" I squealed. She stood up, and lifted her foot.

"If I didn't like you so much, I would've stabbed you in the stomach with my cleats," Lauren muttered. She then lowered her cleats.

"Aw, I feel the love Ren," I giggled, watching Lauren blush as she sat down next to me. She gently hit my shoulder.

"So..." I said, smiling. Lauren looked to me, amused. "So," She replied, suppressing a laugh.

"I won, meaning I'm the queen boss (michelle obama, purse so heavy gettin' oprah dollars) And (going) now(here) you are my slave for the rest of today. Which means," I checked my phone, looking at the time.

"You have exactly 10 hours, 30 minutes and 47 seconds to be my slave and do all the work (from home) for me. Now slave, give me a piggy back ride." I commanded. Lauren rolled her eyes, but obliged to what I said, muttering things about hating me. She just loves me that much.

"To Narnia!" I yelled, bringing my fist up in front (leave my heart out) of (this) me, like a superhero. Lauren stopped suddenly, causing me to lose balance because I had no grip onto her. I fell backwards, but pulled Lauren (top) down with me. Bad idea.

I groaned in pain, as Lauren fell right on top of me. Not because of the weight or something, but because whilst we were playing soccer, I fell onto my side bad, because of tripping over some (body) rock.

"Babe (who) are you okay?" Lauren asked me apologetically, turning around and propping herself up by her elbows and knees.

"I'm alright." I smiled softly. She did the same.

"But, since you are my slave, you have to kiss it better." I joked, but Lauren didn't take it like that. She leaned in, and quickly put her lips on mine. My eyes widened before closing, deepening the kiss.

Once air was needed, Lauren pulled away, but then kissed me again. She looked at me so flustered like, making me laugh into her lips, making her stop.

"Why'd you do that babe?" Lauren pouted, running her hand through her hair.

"Because. You are my slave. I will punish you if I (don't know what else to say but you're pretty fucking dope) wanted to." I said, smugly.

"I'd (everlasting) love that." Lauren whispered lustfully, and my eyes widened.

"I didn't- I didn't mean it like that! You dirty hoe!" I yelled, Lauren laughing at my antics.

"Relax, babe. Even I wouldn't want to go too far into that, just yet. And if I may say, we've only had our first kiss." Lauren giggled. I grinned at the sound of that, kissing her softly once again.

Once she pulled away I grinned again.

"Hoeregui."