C14 The Quidditch World Cup

Start from the beginning

Jasper shook his head ." Dad , that's far in the future still. Don't go looking for the wild horses on the other side of the mountain just yet . We'll savour the moments we have with her . Anyways , aren't you going to help that old doctor at the hospital today ?".

Carlisle shook his head . " I'd rather stay here ....with our little rainbow after the storm . She gets into trouble too easily ."

Edward barked out a laugh . " You can say that again . She tore her dress yesterday . Alice was positively livid . I thought she was going to explode ".

Jasper smiled at that comment . Alice was  very angry and all because of a dress that she forced Iridessa to wear .

Carlisle clicked his tongue in amusement . He wasn't home then , but this isn't the first time he heard about the dress episode.

Iridessa had grumbled that the dress was too tight around her thighs and had ripped part of it to make it wider , so she and Emmet could play some strange version of Cowboys and Indians . There was no Indians even involved .

Sometimes Iridessa was once again that little lively girl who had too much energy in her little body .

Though, her body was changing . She wore sports bras now .

He bit his lower lip , his heart feeling like it was breaking just thinking about how quickly the years had passed them by .

A wave of calm rushed over him and he smiled at Jasper in thanks .

Jasper smiled back and looked towards the kitchen door where Iridessa now came walking towards them .

She was still a shorty . Even if she ate a lot sometimes .

She walked over to them and wrapped an arm around Carlisle's waist .

" Rose says Mommy's looking for you , Daddy ."

He smiled and patted her back before moving away from her . " I'll go see what Mommy wants . Help Edward in the garden , okay ."

She nodded and moved to Edward's side , her thick caramel blonde  locks tumbling over her shoulders .

" Why was Daddy sad ?", she asked her two brothers .

" It was nothing . He's all good now ," Jasper said kneeling beside her ," come on , let's help Edward . Three pairs of hands makes for  lighter work ."

She scrunched up her nose adorably , but complied . " This garden is going to be the most prettiest of all ," she commented .

Edward hummed in agreement and Jasper only smiled .

The three of them worked diligently on the their mother's garden until lunchtime .
            🍄🏅🏅🍄
" Des , you're here !", Hermione exclaimed excitedly when Iridessa and her family arrived at the camping grounds near the magically temporary erected Quidditch stadium .

Iridessa smiled widely at her friend , rushing in for a hug .

" Yeah , our Portkey left a bit later than expected and Emmet almost threw up on Alice . "

" Hey !", Emmet called out indignantly," you're not supposed to tell anyone !".

Hermione and Iridessa giggled and walked away , leaving her brother to glare playfully at her back .

"Where's Harry and Ron ....and Ginny ?."

" Buying some things from the stalls . I thought I'd wait for you before I go look at anything ."

They hooked arms and walked towards an open  market like setting .

They found Harry and Ron fairly quickly .