"Have you had any run-ins with anyone lately?", I asked, wanting to speed up the process. 

"I haven't had any run-ins with anyone. Everybody absolutely adores me!", Chloe boasted. 

"Right...", I rolled my eyes discreetly as Chat nudged me in order to keep up my 'heroic' appearance. 

"You sure?", LB began as she picked up a photo of Sabrina and Chloe, "Not even with your closest friend?". 

I'm not surprised. In fact, I expected her to be done with Chloe the minute she fired her dad to accuse Mari. For Sabrina to stick around this long is a blessing. 

"Sabrina? ugh impossible! she absolutely adores me! I'm her idol!!", Chloe denied, arrogantly. 

Frustrated, LB walked off after assuring the Mayor that everything was going to be fine. I grabbed Chat and followed her as we walked into the elevator. 

"What's up LB, you seem...", Chat trailed as I nodded at his words. 

"She's hiding something!", LB concluded. 

That's how we decided to talk to her butler, who told us the story of how Chloe crashed an interview dressed as ladybug and was accidentally called out by Sabrina, leading to them fighting and Chloe completely ignoring her and calling her invisible. 

Wow... 

Chat and I exchanged a look of exasperation. At this point, I think we pretty much lost hope in Chloe. 

After thanking Jean-Paul, Chat ran over and gave me a flower. 

"It's not going to be easy to find someone we can't see", He pointed out. I was about to thank him when LB grabbed the flower and stuck it into another vase. 

"So we'll just have to wait for her to find us. We also have an advantage! She doesn't know we're onto her!", She exclaimed. 

I shrugged at Chat and walked forward, followed by him when I sensed movement behind. After checking, I didn't find anyone so I brushed it off. 

Suddenly, I heard shuffling and saw the flower Chat gave me down on the ground. Before I could say anything, Chat ran towards me and pushed something away from behind me. 

Shit that was close. 

Soon, the 3 of us stood back to back, using our weapons as shields, trying to spot Chloe's side-chick. Random items were being thrown at us from almost every direction. At this rate, I'm going to get incredibly annoyed. 

I used multitude and began fending off the objects coming at the other 2, giving them time to think. LB called out her lucky charm, which decided to give her pink glitter. 

Great... what better way to catch a rich girl's no-brain side-chick! Bathe her in glitter and turn her into barbie!

Suddenly, I heard a particularly high-pitched voice that was now pushing me to my limits. 

"Looking for me Sabrina?", Chloe called out from above the stairs, "If you stop this ridiculousness right now, I might let you be my BFF again". 

"Oh come on, seriously!!!", I groaned. 

"You need to leave!", LB yelled, just as annoyed.

Chloe casually walked down the stairs, heading straight to danger. I couldn't decide whether she was brave, arrogant, or stupid. 

"You've got no friends left Chloe", Sabrina pointed out. I almost laughed. Good one girl, "And you'll never get any ever again! I'll make sure of it!". 

Sabrina began throwing books again. Chat and I protected the other 2 as LB took Chloe to safety. 

"You don't scare me! everybody loves me!!", Chloe shot back. I groaned again when I noticed something move past me towards LB. I quickly ran after it and found Sabrina holding LB tightly.