Irene couldn't tame her hunger anymore. She gripped the collar of his shirt pulling him against her, kissing him hard. His hot breath huffed into her mouth, passionately. Without breaking the kiss, Sherlock blindly searched the zipper of her dress that was on her back. Irene bit his lower lip slightly, making him groan with desire. His dexterous fingers pulled down the zipper and he took off her dress with a fluid motion.

He broke the kiss just to admire her half naked form inside his arms. She was wearing a tight, black corset with lacy panties. Irene breathed deeply, struddling him and he let her, placing his hands on her sides, staring right into her eyes, his lips half open and welcoming. 

"You're beautiful...", he barely whispered and she gently took his face in her hands, kissing his lips slowly. She didn't have the need to cause him physical pain and that was a first. She was by nature a dominant female but not this time.  

With slow movements she removed his suit jacket and shirt and leaned down to place some featherlight kisses on his collarbone and neck. She had one hand on his shoulder, the other was holding his face tenderly. His chest heaved by his deep inhale. Her skin shivered when he slowly raised his hands, reaching her back.

He ran his fingers over the corset ties and Irene felt him struggle. It was natural. To untie a corset, is not an easy task. She broke the kiss and earned his attention. 

She held his face gently in her hands. "I must stand up, for you to untie the corset...", she murmured against his lips. 

"Stand up, then...", he whispered.

Irene slowly stood up and turned her back to him. "Do it, slowly....", she breathed. 

Sherlock pulled himself up from the floor and stood right behind her. Irene felt his fingertips touch the bare skin of her waist and a shiver of pleasure ran up and down her body. Her eyelids closed slowly as the sensation Sherlock offered her was overwhelming. He pulled the ribbon of her corset and she felt her breasts release as he untied the corset. With a gentle motion he removed it and threw it on the floor.

It was so weird, her heart was pounding so hard she was afraid it would jump out of her chest. She felt Sherlock pull her hair aside and kiss her neck tenderly. She leaned her head back on his shoulder, giving him better access to her neck, and he, of course, took advantage of it. The oxygen was not enough, the groan that came from her lips sounded desperate, full of lust. She should have been the one to make him beg for mercy, not the other way around. The roles were reversed, that was for sure. She was dying for his touch. She wanted him much more than she imagined. Much more than it should. Much ... much more than she could bear. 

Sherlock turned her gently towards him and lifted her in his arms, supporting her weight from her bottom. She wrapped her legs around his waist, hugging him tightly and kissing his lips with such passion.

"I love the taste of your lips", she whispered in between kisses. 

Sherlock took her to his bedroom and carefully lay her on the bed, he on top of her.

Irene had her legs already wrapped around his waist so she twirled him deftly and he landed on his back. 

"I'm sorry but I'm always on top", she murmured against his lips, holding his wrists above his head. He didn't even seem surprised. A smirk crept up his face. 

"Do your worst, but let me touch you", he whispered. Irene instantly freed his wrists and he embraced her, pulling her against his chest. 

"You're more than ready but I love the foreplay...", she whispered seductively, feeling his bulge perfectly against her privates. 

He slightly shifted uncomfortably underneath her but kept her locked in his arms. "Are you ready though?", he questioned, challengingly. 

"Why don't you see for yourself?", she softly kissed his bottom lip. 

Keeping eye contact with her, he slid his hands down her spine until he grabbed her bottom and she let out a soft moan. With just one sharp movement he tore her lace underwear and threw it away. She gasped amazed for she didn't think Sherlock had it in him to act so roughly. It was a nice surprise though. 

"Lay on your back", he stared at her intently, still holding her fully naked now bottom. 

Was she willing to let go of her control though? She contemplated for a few moments, weighing her options. Sherlock was different, she should not compare him to her previous lovers. Plus, she had feelings for him and he was not a fucking client. But what was she supposed to do? 

*************
A/N

I'm sorry I cut it short but the chapter was really long so I had to do this! I will update soon! Hit me with your thoughts!