I looked at Kylo who's just watching my almost every movements. "Una na 'ko." Paalam ko pa.

"Sy," he called. I was silently hoping that he will invite me for whatever it is he might think we could go- don't get me wrong, I wanted to get some bond with the cutie kid named Klayre. At wala ng iba pa.

"Yes?" I raised my brows to acknowledge his call.

"May.. may pupuntahan ka pa ba after nito?"

"Wala." Mabilis kong sagot. My lips parted when I realized that it was a quick answer. Kylo and I didn't expect that coming. Ni hindi man lang ako nagdalawang isip sumagot?!

Tumikhim ako bago magsalita, "wala na." I softly said trying to save my embarrassed ass.

He chuckled and scratch the back of his neck, awkwardly. "Could you join us then?"

* * *

"Do you watch Sofia The First po ba, Ate Sy?" Klayre asked me while trying to swirl her fork to the plate of pasta she ordered.

"Of course, I used to watch it when I was a kid. Why? Is that your favorite cartoon... is Sofia the First a cartoon series? Yes, right?" I wiped the side of her mouth when I saw a bit of pasta sauce scattered on it.

We're now currently and obviously eating in a pasta restaurant, I think this is an Italian restaurant too. This is Klayre's favourite restaurant according to Kylo. On the other hand, Kylo was seating on the other side of the table, in front of Klayre and I. He, usually just watching us.

She successfully got a mouthful pasta before she answered my question. "Yes po."

"Would you go to our house po ba to watch Sofia The First with me, Ate Sy?" Klayre suddenly asked, innocently.

I was surprised! I don't even know what to answer. So I looked at Kylo to ask for some help, kahit kaonti lang.. baka naman. But the asshole just shrugged his shoulders and fucking had the guts to grin at me like he knows that coming! Stop this, Kylo. Kung close lang tayo ng sobra matagal na kitang kinaltukan.

I fakely cough and look at Klayre with a smile, not minding this annoying guy in front of me. "Of course, baby. Maybe, uh.. next time?"

Klayre looked so hapoy after I said those. I'm not even sure about it. I mean, nando'n naman siguro si Ninang Shiela.. 'tsaka kung pupunta ako ron para naman sa bata, hindi para kahit kanino.. lalong hindi para kay Kylo!

"Yay! I'll look forward for that next time Ate Sy."

* * *

"See? It's pretty right?"

Klayre looked at her own reflection on the mirror in front of us. We're now currently at a hair accessories shop and found a pretty hair clip for Klayre. It suits her very well.

"You wear this too, Ate Sy." She showed me a clip that looks the same as what I found for her, 'yung suot niya ngayon.

I smiled and bent down for her to reach my head. She slowly put the clip of the side of my hair, and clipped it. We both looked at the mirror again to watch our faces together with the hair clip.

"Pretty." We both said then laughed.

I suddenly met Kylo's gazes. My laugh fell that turned into a small smile while looking at him. I repeatedly sees him staring at me the whole time we're together. Hindi rin siya talaga palaging nagsasalita, paminsan nakikitawa siya kapag may nakakatawang k'wento ang kapatid niya.