Epilogue

Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur

"I miss Ate Sy, so much..."

I heard my little sister said. The name she mentioned was like a bell to my ear. Sy... it's familiar, yet I can't remember if I really knew that person or no. So I faced Klayre and asked, "who's Sy?"

She stated at me like she's also confused on why I asked. I am also confused, sino si Ate Sy?

"Kuya?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have amnesia? Bakit po hindi mo maalala si Ate Sy?"

My forehead creased. Beat.

Amnesia... I just got from an accident, does it possible? Of course, according to the doctors who examined me, my head was severe damaged from the car accident.

My head started to hurt with those thoughts so I just shrugged it all off.

Until one night, I had a daydream.

I was in an unknown coffee shop with a girl... I don't really know who was. In my dream, I was watching them- I mean us? Wait.

I was watching two people, ako 'yung isa... tapos may babae. We were casually talking. The girl's face was blurred, but I can tell that she's smiling or there's just this certain bloom on her face while talking to me.

I woke up cupping my head. It hurts. Parang may barena sa loob ng ulo ko. It badly hurts.

That kind of dream; same scenario, same place, same people, everything... nag-ulit-ulit 'yon nang mga ilan pang beses. With those dreams, I had this urge of going back to the Philippines because we're currently at Rome. So with the sudden urge I said to my parents that I want to go back home to the Philippines.

They agreed and we all went back home.

Everything went fast when there's this certain girl who suddenly came up in front of me one day and said she's my girlfriend I left here. I was a bit happy that she's probably the girl in my dreams. Her, coming up was sudden but I'm glad I found her.

I was with my friends; Fin, Vynn and Gio. We're just strolling near UST when I saw a coffee shop. Sa gilid 'yon ng road nakatayo. May pagka-vintage style rin 'yung exterior. Walang tao sa loob kasi may nakalagay na "closed" sa pintuan no'n.

The place was familiar. But not really.

"Kylo," Fin called me. Nakatayo lang kasi ako at nakatingin sa coffee shop. "May SB do'n banda, baka ro'n mo gusto? Sarado na yata 'yan eh."

"Bakit daw?"

"Ah hindi ko lang alam..."

I nodded my head and just walked. Nag-SB na lang kami. But that coffee shop was stuck inside my head. Babalikan ko 'yon.

Lallaine and I was good. She's nice and sweet, but I don't really understand why do I fell off around her. But I don't show it. I wanted her to know that I'm good with her, because she said she's my girlfriend. Even if everyone around us telling that she's not.

Until one day, she came to me holding a white small-looking stick. She handed me the white thing with two red lines in it. I was stunned.

Beat.

"I'm pregnant!"

I blinked multiple times, trying to sink it all.

"Hold up. How?"

Her wide smile fell, "Kylo?"

"No. No. I mean... we never... did anything?"

WE never even kissed.