04

I successfully moved back on my condo, and started reviewing peacefully. Not minding that deal I went in last few days. I need to focus on my studies because if i won’t, i’ll fucked this up really bad.

Isang taon nalang, ga-graduate na ako sa med school. And I still need to maintain my good grades to enter cum laude that I’m running for.

So literally, I need to grind hard this sem.

I continued studying until three a.m. i didn’t even noticed that it’s already dawn. I was so stressed out and my mind is frustrated.

Did I over studied? No, that’s normal in Med School.

I didn’t urge to fix my things on my desk and just  went to my bed and sleep. Two hours sleep is enough, i guess.

I slept peacefully that night, even if it’s just two hours. I  woke up, did my morning routines and went straight to the lab to take exams. Today is the day.

I conditioned myself by relaxing my mind. I don’t usually review last minute because it will wash my knowledge away. Ang ginagawa ko lang ay ang mag-relax ng utak ko. Well, i am not unconcerned and i’m still worried what I’ll failed this, but that will not help me to cope. I just usually focus on my goal which is to pass this exam.

I am walking to exit the school’s parking lot, I planned to go to the nearest coffee shop to buy a drink just for me unwind.

I entered a coffee shop just near the school. I went straight to the cashier and ordered myself a drink and a piece of dark chocolate cookie.

The lady cashier tapped my order to its gadget, “three-hundred forty two po, Ma’am.” i even smiled at her as I enter my hand to my uniforms pocket, when I felt nothing my anxiety went up. Fuck.

My smile faded as I tried to look for my wallet inside my top uniforms pocket. It’s here earlier! What the heck!

“is there any problem, Ma’am?” the lady cashier  asked. I looked up to her and gulped.

“Uh... i think naiwan ko ‘yong wallet ko, is it fine if I will just go to my unit to look for my—” a five-hundred bill sudden placed by an unknown hand stopped me from spilling more words.

“I’ll pay for it, Miss,” Kylo’s voice lingered through my ears as he push the bill closer to the cashier.

I looked up to him just to notice how close we are to each other. I immediately straight up and fix my uniform, pulling it so my skirt won’t stay up.

“Kylo,” I whispered, still anxious by his sudden existence in front of me, in the middle of my “I hope soil will eat me now” moment.

“Relax, it’s fine.” He let out a soft chuckle.

I gulped again and looked away, “I’ll pay you nalang, baka naiwan lang sa sasakyan ko ‘yong wallet. I’m sorry.” I bend down my head to avoid eye contacts with him.

“Sy, I said it’s fine you can have it.”

No, why? I mean... just why?

“Basta,” I looked up at him. “I’ll pay you back.”

“Fine,” he answered. “Pay me back with a date, then.”

“What?” my eyes widen as I started to get nervous, I remembered the deal with Dana. Shoot.

“I will not receive any cash from you, Sy, so one date will do.”

The lady cashier bumped in holding my order in a tray, “here’s your order, Ma’am. One Marocchino and a dark chocolate cookie. Have a nice day ahead, Ma’am, Sir.” She also nodded at Kylo, while the guy smiled at her. I saw how the lady cashier’s face blushed after Kylo’s smile, I mean... who wouldn’t be?