Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle

Start from the beginning

Y/N: *coms* You heard him!

Y/N flies through the highway with his suit. Ash grunted as he shifts the gear of his car while Yupia is running her way through.

Yupia: *coms* Get rid of the Mech's weapons!

Ash: *coms* I got that covered! *to Ruby* Ruby press the green button on the stereo!

Ruby just followed Ash's command, and she was taken aback when she sees 2 GATLING GUNS come out from the hood.

Ruby: *in awe* HOW DID YOU DO THIS!?

Ash: *laughs* Answers later! SHOOT IT DOWN!

Ruby took control of the joystick as she smiles widely in excitement. Before she presses the button on the joystick.

Ruby screams in pure excitement, letting the gatling guns fire and damages Roman's Atlas Mech outer armor while Ash continues to drive.

Ruby: THIS IS SO COOOOOL!

Ash: *smirks* Then use it wisely!

Ruby didn't care as she keeps firing the miniguns on Ash's car, needless to say both are on a HELL of a ride.

Yupia have to fall back, letting Ash and Ruby do the damage

Yupia have to fall back, letting Ash and Ruby do the damage. Blake seems to recover as she lands on top of the mech.

Back with Y/N, he's slicing any incoming debris with his dual gunblades. Before Church speaks up.

Church: *coms* Civilian bus!

Y/N: S#it! Not again!

Y/N sees from afar a bus full of civilians on the road, and Roman is just meters away from it. Y/N glows with (Favorite Color) aura and activates Overdrive.