Grand Reunion

"Αsh! Where are you taking meeeee?!" Goh asked for about the tenth time since they got on the plane that morning.

"Hmm? Oh, you'll see. Now hurry up Goh! We're gonna be late!" was all Ash responded with.

Goh sighed, Ash was acting stranger than usual.

'Oh well,' he thought, 'I can't really do anything but let myself get dragged around.'

Meanwhile, Ash was a healthy mix of excited and terrified.

*Flashback*

"Ash Ketchum if you are late to this I swear to Arceus, YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

"Yup, understood Serena!"

"K, remember, Pallet Town at 5 pm TODAY!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Alright then, I'll see you there Ash..."

"Bye Serena!"

*End Flashback*

Presently

"We're at your house?" Goh asked.

"Yup!"

"Why the rush though?"

"I really don't want Serena to get mad..."

"Who?"

"You'll see! Come on!" Ash said, grabbing Goh's wrist.

"ASH!" Came an anonymous cry.

"HI, GUYS! Man, it's good to see them again..." Ash greeted and murmured, grinning.

Upon recollecting himself after the surprising shout, Goh noticed was that the house was full of people. People, all about Ash and his age.

In the midst of people, Goh could identify some. All of Ash's Alolan friends were there, standing with a couple of blonds that Goh was sure he had seen in a picture back at Alola.

Turning to Ash, he muttered, "Ash, introductions?"

"Oh- er right... hmm," he points at a girl with orange hair who was talking to a boy with dark hair and a bandana, "so that's Misty and she's talking to Tracey! Basically, she travelled with me to all sorts of places! Through Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto! Now though she took her position as Cerulean Gym leader. Tracey travelled with me and Misty throughout the Orange Islands and now he works as a Lab Assistant for Professor Oak!"

Goh nodded slowly, processing that. Ash, he knew, had travelled many regions and had obviously battled a lot and that, in Alola at least, he had companions. But GYM LEADERS and PROFESSOR OAK'S ASSISTANT?!

Ash wasn't done yet, obviously, as he turned to the next group of people.

"That one, with the blue hair, is Dawn, she's talking to May and next to them are Max, May's little brother, and Brock. Dawn travelled with me and Brock through Sinnoh and she visited me in Unova along with Cynthia! May and Max travelled with Brock and I through Hoenn and Kanto, for the Battle Frontier! May and Dawn are both Pokemon Coordinators, so they're always travelling around to perform in Pokemon Contests! They're both REALLY good! Max, last I saw him, was at their dad's gym, getting ready to become a Pokemon Trainer. He was really excited and we promised each other a BATTLE! And Brock, well... Brock travelled with me in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kanto again, Sinnoh and he and Misty came to Alola came to visit Alola and to hang out for a bit. He used to be the Pewter Gym Leader but now he's studying to be a Pokemon doctor!"