Well, I Mean You Never Asked - Professor Kukui

This is a Sequel to The Meeting of Champions!

~~~

"ASH! Get back here this instant young man! You can't just say something like that then walk away like nothing happened!" Kukui yelled as he chased after Ash and Goh after the initial shock had worn off.

'Now where could they be?' Kukui wondered as he looked for the boys, before hearing the sound of a battle coming from the alley. 'Oh well that was convenient...' he mused, running towards the source of the racket.

Upon arriving to the battle scene he sees Ash battling against Team Rocket with Goh 'aiding' him (the latter was still to much in shock to do much).

"Stop!" Kukui called out, interrupting the battle.

Everyone looked at him in confusion before he spoke up again, though this time specifically to Team Rocket.

"Did you three know about this?!" the annoyed professor growled at the trio.

"About what teacher twerp?" Meowth asked, utterly confused about what was going on.

"That Ash has saved the world too many times for any person, much less a child should EVER have to do! Oh and that he's met EVERY FLIPPING LEGENDARY! Oh yeah, he also happens to be the chosen one, the alolan champion ("not to mention the Orange Island one too" James muttered under his breath only to be silenced by a ferocious glare from both Ash and Pikachu) and that he has gone head to toe with the champion and some of said legendaries. He has also done a bunch of stupid stunts that could have gotten killed, and the fact that it hasn't it a miracle. Ash also mentioned aura which I will discuss with him later, but right now I want you to answer my question. DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS!" shouted a frantic Kukui.

"Well yeah we did... we have sometimes fought alongside him or done stuff in the background while the twerp did these things. We were majorly involved in the twerp's crazy life."

Looking at them the professor stated intimidatingly, "my house. I don't care how or when. you will come to my house and tell me and Burnet EVERY SINGLE DETAIL about Ash's journey. Understood?"

Looking at the man in fear the Team Rocket trio quickly agreed. Once he was satisfied, Kukui walked to the sidelines (the wall) and said, "I believe I interrupted a battle. Hurry it up though because I need to have a chat with Ash. Now, battle begin!"

...

"We're blasting off again!"

"Well that went well..." Ash murmured.

Kukui seized the opportunity to grab Ash so they could have that conversation.

Calling over his shoulder, "Goh, we'll be back soon. I just have to have a chat with Ash first ok?" he didn't wait for a reply before dragging Ash out of the alley and to the beach to talk.

"So..." Kukui began with a questioning eyebrow raised, "you gonna tell me what happened now or after I rant and scold you?"

"Erm... well I don't really know how to start," Ash said looking sheepish.

"How about starting with that thing you said about being the chosen one?"

"Oh well... that started in the Orange Islands when there was a prophecy that happened to have a pun including my name in it... so yeah!"

"What was the prophecy about?"

"Umm it was about legendary bird trio going out of control, Lugia being unable to stop them alone and me helping him to, you know, helping him calm them down and saving the world. The usual."

"... were you being sarcastic?"

"Only a little"

"Ok, onto the next question. What was that about aura?"

"Well, I found out about that when I was retraveling Kanto for the battle frontier. So yeah that was a thing..."

"We really need to work on your descriptive skills..."

"No really?"

"You have spent too much time with the others (namely the sassy, sarcastic ones). You are grounded from doing that!"

"..."

"Anyway! Legendaries?"

"Yeah, I've had a few encounters..."

"A FEW?! You've met EVERY LEGENDARY IN EVERY REGION YOU'VE VISITED!"

"That's one way to put it..."

"It's literally the only way to put it" Kukui deadpanned.

"No comment"

*Cue a deep breath and resisting the huge urge to facepalm from professor Kukui*

"So Prism Tower?"

"Team Rocket sent Garchomp into a rage, I helped him then Pikachu fell... so I went to catch him." Ash answer blankly.

"By jumping off Prism Tower?!"

"Well yeah... how else would I do it?"

'How is this child still alive?' Kukui thought perplexed.

Pinching the brink of his nose the worried father figure let out a sigh.

"Names of the groups and others that you've gone against please."

"Erm... Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, umm... Hunter J, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare and you know Team Skull. That's all I remember right now..."

"..."

"You okay?"

"What? How? When? What?"

"Professor you're rambling!"

"er... sorry"

"Y-you've gone against so many..." Kukui whispered in terror.

"I'm still here arent I?"

"I-I suppose so... just try to be careful PLEASE!"

"Professor when am I not careful?"

"24/7"

"I... literally can't argue that"

"Come on, let's head back to the car!" Kukui suggested, sling an arm over Ash.

"Race you!" said boy shouted over his shoulder as he ran off.

Kukui laughed as he chased Ash back to the car where a not so patient Goh was waiting!

~~~

Yeah, so this was REALLY RUSHED!

SORRY!!!!