Well, I Mean You Never Asked Pt. 2 - Goh

Now it's Goh's turn!

~~~

"ASH HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS FROM MEEEEE?!" Goh cried.

"Goh, that happened a week ago! When will you let it go?" Ash groaned.

This was a pretty usual conversation at the Cerise lab ever since the meeting in Alola. The moment Goh had snapped out of his trance-like state he had gone berserk.

"Ash you could have been badly hurt or worse killed!" Goh tried to explain to his friend.

"Been there, done that, don't recommend it..." murmured said friend.

"WHAT?!" exclaimed a very protective research partner.

"Hehe, I didn't mean for you to hear that..."

"ASH!"

"..."

"Why did you not tell me about any of this? Did it cross your mind that maybe I would want to know that you're a champion or that you've met all the other champions or that most of the legendaries respect you after you saved their lives OR THAT YOU'VE SAVED THE WORLD MORE TIMES THAN I THOUGHT POSSIBLE OR THAT YOU'VE DONE STUPID STUNTS THAT COULD HAVE OR (I GUESS DID) GET YOU KILLED?! WHY WOULD YOU NOT TELL ME?" Goh said somewhat hysterically.

"Well umm, I mean... you er never asked?" Ash replied sheepishly.

Since that response left Goh speechless, the conversation ended.

'Hey, that was faster than last time... not to mention the one from Professor Kukui!' Ash thought proudly before walking off to train with his Pokemon.

~~~

Ummmm... sorry?

It's so short and most definitely rushed but I kinda ran out of inspiration when I wrote it and couldn't bring myself to fix it!