Introduction

A Perfect Stitch; Falling in love is like collapsing; collapsing is like breaking; breaking to a point of no meaningful return. By [Sir Teddy Truman]

Through the lens of a camera;

Everything seems magical from the start, it's like a fairytale, and happiness is an anthem that is sung throughout the ride.

From a magnifying lens, prince charming is smiling at his princess, his shoulders are squared while he rides on a white horse slaying dragons for her.

Then, comes a time when prince charming realizes something unknown to the Princess.

He stops slaying dragons for her, gallops away, and abandons his fragile princess to rattle in the claws of pain and bruises.

He cares less about her future dragons, galloping to more fertile land, and abandoning his princess to herself.

It's funny how many people fall in love, but are blinded by how breaking this love is.

Falling in love is like collapsing and collapsing is like breaking to a point of no return.

Love is a damsel in distress who gives birth to blossom gardens and hides the distress.

When she's done revealing what she had in stock, she gallops away and might carry a heart, or two or more along in her distress.

Love makes its victims think they are safe, it gives them dreams and they dream sweet dreams, and look up to love for safety.

Love is like slow poison running in tight veins, weakening bones, and striving for the heart.

Yes, a heart, and she shoots her arrow straight into the chambers of the heart, and only its sound is being heard like that of a bullet.

Before she kills, love lessens its victim's knees and before they realize it, their knees are down to earth, worshipping her as she sits on her throne.

That's the prince effect, he smiles from afar and the eyes of a princess flicker at first sight, melting her heart.

Little does she know that everything extraordinary sparks from there; every hurt, every tear, every envy, jealousy, hate and that's how she falls in love with her eyes closed.

Only her heart is beating fast at the effect of the damsel's arrow.

The Princess becomes another victim of the damsel in distress, holding onto the cords of her prince's sleeves.

But when this prince gallops away, what becomes of the Princess?

In most fairy tales, the Princess has a happy ever after, but in reality, what happens when the prince is gone?

Or what happens when the Princess instead is gone?

Food for thought my friends.

Two girls, two worlds, two homes, two lives, two identities, two personalities, a contrast of each other are brought together by a disaster, one which ought to bring out the truth.

Two untamed beauties, one prince, one choice, one happily ever after.

If you enjoy my writing; please don't forget to follow my account and stay subscribed for more exciting stories.

Stay blessed and rock on my friends.