CHAPTER 46

Christmas is two days away.

The malls and shops are the busiest, with sales personnel having their hands full.

Jihye is in her one-month pregnancy, and because Renjun got an urgent call from his parents to attend a business event for Silverline Park, Mark automatically became the chaperone.

Of course, the entire friend group is more than excited for the first squad baby; they already knew that the baby would get all the love and riches.

When Jihye and Mark nervously entered the recommended OB's clinic, the omega doctor was already expecting their presence.

Though the alpha could not fully walk in, as the doctor immediately raised his hand to stop.

"Hep! No alphas are allowed except when needed."

"Oh, um, okay", Mark awkwardly retreated without further ado, silently telling the omega that he would wait outside.

When everything is okay, the doctor beams a smile and leads the girl to a seat across his desk.

"Hi, I'm expecting you honestly; Dr. Seo cannot stop babbling about your possible visit and your condition. You can call me Doctor Li or simply Ten."

"Doctor Li, it is. It would be rude to call you by your name."

"Oh, friends, call me that, and I can already see that we'll meet more often than this. I'm a family friend, and my mom is your mom's OB, so the children deserve to continue the legacy, don't you think?"

Jihye can just laugh and nod, thankful that the older omega is too welcoming and comfortable to talk to.

It's a skill, honestly—to omegas, that is. It's in their nature to secrete natural warmth, making them more lovely than the other genders. They're more approachable, too!

"Now, if you have concerns, you can call or message me, or better yet, see me here, okay? Big or small, it'll be highly appreciated, knowing that this is your first time, require as much help as possible. Be comfortable, okay? I'm here to help you."

Long story short, the two did draw closer.

Ten shared major, important facts and advice, and it's just so amusing that he explained it fast but precisely.

The doctor doesn't have an appointment for hours, so he took the time to talk to the young omega, urge her to open up, and answer all her present concerns.

Jihye cannot believe that she will really soon have weird food cravings! The doctor immediately confirmed with no hesitation, but he also explained that it is normal, and there's a small percent of mothers who don't have weird cravings, so they just saved that topic if the young omega would look for it.

Time passed, and they forgot the bored alpha sitting outside the clinic, doing everything to suppress the pain of being uncomfortably alone.

Finally, Mark sighed as he stood up when the door opened, the female omega exiting with a big smile.

With more time to spend and the two agreeing to not go home this early, they decided to go to Silverline Park.