CHAPTER 4

It wasn't long when Jisung left the blonde's dormitory after volunteering to walk her home. Although it was a strict rule that alphas cannot cross or stay within the omegas' side of the dormitory building, the guards and caretakers already knew that the dominant never had a peace of bad intentions and was just there to accompany his friend.

So when he stopped by the entrance door, no one actually pointed him a shotgun or did anything to scare him out, and he just walked to the alphas' side after bidding goodbye.

Jihye's conscience rose when she watched her friend's back slowly disappear across the walls, a loud sigh erupting from her lips.

Just then, a vibration shook on her pocket, fishing her phone out to see the certain dominant's message that she patiently waited.

╔═════════════════╗
Huang Renjun

You want me to fetch
you?

No i'll just go where you are

Ok there's a study building space
near the dorms

I'm on the second floor to
the right, 3rd room

╘══════════════════╛

If you'll ask Yang Jihye why is she doing this, she'll just answer that she's curious.

Which is pretty honest by the way.

Curious on what a dominant alpha who triggered her omega side can do.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Finally", Renjun spoke with a breathy chuckle, making the omega roll her eyes and slide the door close.

"The rooms are soundproof and have good ventilation, so you don't have to worry about the place. We can order drinks and snacks too, what d-"

"How can you help me?", Jihye interjected, immediately cutting the dominant's words.

He grinned, "Excited are we?"

"No, I just want to end this early. If you called just to tease me, then I'll"

"Correction. I just asked, and you agreed."

Damn, he got a point.

Jihye can just sigh and cross her arms, still standing against the door and waiting for the male to speak.

"Sit down", he offered, puckering his lips to the chair in front of him, which the omega did. "So."

"So?"

"Let's have a little throwback. I triggered your heat."

"No, you triggered my omega!"

GORGEOUS [α UNIVERSE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara