CHAPTER 17

The four days with the dominant alpha really did affect her daily schedule.

From waking up late in the morning to having delicious home-made meals, lazing the whole afternoon, and just killing time until sleep visits them—those four days are just Renjun pampering Jihye.

If not for sex, then they would just indulge themselves in random games, late-night movies, or unhelpful talks.

Least to say, the dominant's apartment unit is covered with so much of the omega's scent that anyone would misunderstand that they're living together.

Still, Renjun didn't mind—he didn't have the heart to remove her scent either. He just left her traces until they slowly faded after he drove her back to the dormitories, which were immediately crowded with the omega's friends.

"How many times?", Hyewon suddenly asked with a clear context, making the others choke on their pizzas.

"You and your unfiltered mouth!", Dami exclaimed.

"I literally filtered it. I didn't ask how many times they fucked the first day."

"Ya! We're still here?", Jisung clicked his tongue.

"Oh, you are? Says the one who hid his mate", Dami retorted, automatically shutting the male

Jihye just watched them get sidetracked and is glad that her friends are easily distracted. The two omegas are now grilling Jisung and Chenle for tea.

"How do you feel?", Mark quietly approached, passing a can of cola. "Are you feeling uncomfortable or something?"

"Ah no, my cycle ended yesterday. Renjun just insisted that I stay for another night so he could be sure that it's really done."

"He's really that nice?"

"I can feel it, yeah. And umm, we're actually in a bit of a situation", she opened up, taking the opportunity to say that the others are still in their own world.

"He didn't claim you on impulse now, did he?"

"Gosh, relax, no. It's some sort of assurance of our relationship."

"Relationship?"

She sighed. "You see, I kind of got attached.", She paused for awhile, making sure that the topic only revolved around them. "We kind of talked a bit about us, and he assured me he would still be with me after I'd become normal."

"Are you sure he's not misleading you?"

"I admit I'm scared, Mark, and confused. But there's this feeling, you know, inside you. I can't explain it; it's just..."

"Your omega and his alpha are compatible, are they?"

She timidly nodded, trying to decipher the alpha's reaction.

Mark just nodded in understanding. "I mean, it's fine if you ask me. After all, we can't stop you if the omega inside you wants him, and vice versa. It's all in you, Jiyang. We're just here to guide you, I guess, and pull you out if something goes wrong."