CHAPTER 32

The Sports Fest continued like the Olympics, remained top on social media, and never missed out on people's attractions.

Behind the satisfaction, though, are the exhausted faces of the students who're working in doubles behind the booths, the prideful players who try their very best to make it to the championship, and also the teachers who have their hands full facilitating.

So when Friday night came and all the hardworking individuals dropped their plans to attend the most anticipated event, big, relieving smiles were evident on their faces.

"How's your week, everyone? Satisfied or still disappointed in the results?", Dejun spoke to the vocalist's stand with a loud, soothing voice. "I can see your frowns from here; come on guys! Tonight's the night when we'll spend the most, like we're going to die young!"

And the crowd hollered when the band started to play the nostalgic instrumentals as Dejun started off the song.

"Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing till we die

SHOUT IT SENTINELS!

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!"

"Dude this is crazzzy!", Mark yelled behind the loud music, that immediately agreed by the others

"Hey hey let's jump on the chorus", Jisung enthusiastically suggested while telling each of them close to their ears

Which they did on the whole half of the song anyway, alongside the wild crowd.

"Yo, this is what I'm saying, this is what I'm looking for! This energy wow wow wow!", Haechan hollered after putting down the electric guitar. "I know you want more, but not Dejun-hyung on the mic, am I right?"

The suddenly attacked alpha stomped and held his hips like a mad baby, while his head flickered back and forth to the laughing and agreeing crowd, then to the guitarist.

"You guys.. I almost strained my voice while hyping you up!", Dejun playfully nagged and sighed. "Well, what can I do? It looks like this person is looked for a lot when it comes to this type of show. Okay, brace yourselves, people, he might come up brightly, okay? You'll get blind."

"Is it Renjun's turn?", Dami whispered to Jihye, who just shrugged.