He answered on the first ring.

"Lucas, Matteo needs your attention here. You in?" I asked leaning against the wall and shoving my hands inside my pocket, keeping my eyes on Matteo as he groan in pain. I wasn't going to take any chances.

"Of course man, my pleasures" Lucas laughed and I smirked "I'm on my way"

I can't take any risk on Ellie. The deep love and the pull I felt towards Ellie made me want to protect her with all my life, keeping her away from any harm and risk. I need to make sure so that she's always okay.

I ended the call and went to the corner room leaving Matteo there almost out of breathe with some guards till Lucas gets there. I'm sure Lucas will take a good care of him.

I walked over to where Dustin held his gun to the man's head. That man was tied up in a chair, begging for me to let him go. I cocked my head to the side and smirk. Every inch of his skin was beaten. Blood pouring out from his nose and mouth.

"Mason we found him in front of our mansion. He was trying to get inside" Dustin said.

"So, why are you here, hm? if you tell me everything honestly. then I won't kill you" I said, pulling out my silver gun from my pocket. Fear was clearly flashing his eyes.

"M-my boss sent me here to kidnap a girl named Ellie" He said, wincing from pain. "But I was against it. He forced me to do it if I want some good cash"

I took a deep breathe, clenching my jaw hard.

Bastard.

"Why the fuck all of them are behind Ellie for god sake?! She's fucking innocent" Dustin scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

I knew it, They will target Ellie from the beginning.

"Now tell me, who's your boss?" I asked before sitting down on the chair in front of him. He gulped shaking his head. "Don't even think about lying man"

"I d-don't know, I swear. I never got to see his face because he always wear a black mask"

I rolled my eyes before darting my eyes to Dustin.

"He's useless" Dustin muttered.

"Then kill him" I muttered. He began to scream begging for me to let him go. Dustin didn't waste a second and shoot him. I rolled my eyes then walked out out from the warehouse along with Dustin following me. We hoped in the car and speed off towards my mansion.

I lit up a cigarette, taking a puff of it.

Damn, I was already missing my angel as hell. I just want to get home as soon as possible so that I can have her in my arms and so closer to me. Fuck, How badly I want to cuddle with her, to kiss her those plump lips. How badly I want to touch her, devoured her and fuck the life out of her when she scream my name. God. I was changing. I'd never felt like this before. I was never used to these cuddles and love but that angel just drive me fucking crazy. No matter how many times we fuck, I just can't get enough of her.

I was completely obsessed with her.

The way she blush whenever I whispered her something dirty. I couldn't helped but smirked at the thought of her. I swear to god Bella, just let me get home, you will be screaming my name. The thought of the dirty things I was going to do with her beautiful body was getting me hard as hell.

"Are you okay Mason? You're silent" Dustin asked, keeping his eyes still on the road.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I replied, taking a puff on my cigarette.

Buzz Buzz'

I pulled out my phone to see Amara's call. But Before I could pick it up, I heard the sound of gunshots.